MTB Skills Clinic?

saeley

Hey everyone

Just wanted to know if there is anyone that can recommend a MTB Skills clinic or course in the Cape Town area. I heard it is a must and will improve the way you ride and technical skills.

Has anyone had any good experiences with "schools" that they can refer me to?

Thanks!

Guest agteros

run like a girl, classic :clap:

I know a few girls who run (like girls), and a lot of guys who will give ANYTHING to be able to post times like them :D

Daisyway do skills workshops quite regularly, although I think they are a bit Epic focused at the moment. Run by Erica Green, so she knows what she is talking about, and is a great teacher. and you get more than just technical skills - nutritional tips, mechanical advice, training suggestions etc.

Daisyway do skills workshops quite regularly, although I think they are a bit Epic focused at the moment. Run by Erica Green, so she knows what she is talking about, and is a great teacher. and you get more than just technical skills - nutritional tips, mechanical advice, training suggestions etc.

Hey you can email Louis at louisbresler@gmail.com

hes main focus is XC racing, a very skilled rider comming from a SA DH background.

he does skills training technical ect..

downhill climbing gearing ect..

hel def help you.. goodluck

As already stated, TREAD Skills is highly recommended.

Check their schedule for the next one in your area.

You won't be disappointed.

• 1 year later...