Womans sadle for MTB'ing...And the LBS!

MJ the Expat

I have a Serfas Carma on my mtb - have had it for years and I really like it. It's less sofa-like than the one I had before. Eish, that was a bad buy (the sofa). Carma is/was very reasonably priced as poster as Fish Eagle said. I looked at Selle Italia but couldn't justify that kind of money on a saddle. Would buy Serfas again. Definitely.

I ride in shorts - currently Pearl Izumi bought in the States. My next pair will be from the Medac range. Very nice!! Reasonably priced and lekker chamois.

Edited by Mushilele

ok, the Mrs is going down to sportmans to try the first ascent range. Any opinions on those ?

SHe is a part time rider so nothing to serious needing the castelli or giordana range.

I must admit i tried those and found them extremely uncomfortable, but i have a mate who rides in a pair and she loves them. I ride in cape storm and will never try anything else. :clap: I cant afford 1 or 2 gorillas for a pair of pants so i stick with cape storm. theyre a little more than first ascent (i think a 100 or so bucks) but they are my first choice. :thumbup: