RACIST BIKE LANES

LeTurbo

So old Tony Ehrlichmann or Eichmann or whatever of Cosatu says you're all just a bunch of racists, using cycle paths while other commuters have to hang out of train doors and buses. You're all larneys, and you're all DA voters.

So I hope you're ashamed of yourselves. Please put your bikes back in the garage and go join the masses at the station. Crowd into the carriages in solidarity with the proleteriat. Put your bourgeois materialism behind you for the good of the country and Spoornet. Viva!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So old Tony Ehrlichmann or Eichmann or whatever of Cosatu says you're all just a bunch of racists, using cycle paths while other commuters have to hang out of train doors and buses. You're all larneys, and you're all DA voters.

So I hope you're ashamed of yourselves. Please put your bikes back in the garage and go join the masses at the station. Crowd into the carriages in solidarity with the proleteriat. Put your bourgeois materialism behind you for the good of the country and Spoornet. Viva!

What a twat, what next. :o

Tony Ehrenriech = the love child of mother theresa and julius malema

I think he'll retract this one, he clearly didn't do his research on this statement. "they all have cars, why do they need bikelanes!"

Well if you are in parliament and don't have a clue as what to do or say, just make a racist comment and sit back and watch what unfolds

Tony Ehren-WOP can suck on his own big toe! Doubt we will ever see the day he actually comes up with anything other than stupidity for the sake of argument. He must start every day off by having breakfast followed up with beating himself with an idiot stick for 20 minutes before going about his business of spewing the junk he comes up with.

As someone who has commuted by bicycle to work for over a decade now, I can straight up say that there are more disadvantaged people walking or bicycle commuting these routes away from traffic than any of his preconceived ideas of wealthy stereotypes! Tony you're a punk, who can only dream up dumb@ss ideas so that you can disagree for the sake of being disagree-able.

PPPppppffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttt!

Edited by Tubehunter

We can't have bike lanes till metro start doing their job properly.

First and foremost there needs to be control over the Taxi's and other law breakers in this country, once this has been adhered to, we could possibly look at bike lanes.

Edited by Dangle

Where did he say this? Cape Argus?

It's on page three of the Cape Times. I've tried to find a link, but can't.

First and foremost their needs to be control over the Taxi's and other law breakers in this country, once this has been adhered to, we could possibly look at bike lanes.

So basically, never. :(

First and foremost there needs to be control over the Taxi's and other law breakers in this country, once this has been adhered to, we could possibly look at bike lanes.

Too true. The proposed cycle network in Jozi was first mooted more than a decade ago. To date, nothing has been done.

I think Tony Ehrenreich lost the right to be the voice of the people when he drove to a private hospital in his Merc a while back.

We are a nation of fat asses - rather than discourage people from getting exercise they should promote it.

They also need cycle path from Khayelitsha or Mitchell Plain to Cape Town......

Then they will also need to requisition our bicycles...:thumbdown: