HARD TAIL VS DUAL...... AN UPDATE!

Vetseun

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You bloody egant :lol:

Although you got dual right, you failed to see that your new acquisition' is not a softail.

Nice. She pretty.

Not sire 'bout them white wheels...It's like putting mags on a Hilux. :blink:

Careful now, I have white wheels on my gold Niner, it takes an agent and a dangle to have taste.

Tend to agree with you on that one, had to build with parts from previous bike. Anybody keen on a swop?

Nice. She pretty.

Help me out here Dangle, Im a duel errr sorry dual virgin. Before I make my name gat here. dual/softie whats the diffs

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You bloody egant :lol:

Although you got dual right, you failed to see that your new acquisition' is not a softail.

Help me out here Dangle, Im a duel errr sorry dual virgin. Before I make my name gat here. dual/softie whats the diffs

Softails don't really use pivots, there gave been many designs over the years.

My favorite is this baby though.

http://www.bikeloves.com/largeimages/uploadedimages2002/pw-frame.jpg

Nice. She pretty.

pffft! if that's a Hilux, then what would you call something with 7 or 8" of travel?! hahaha!

I'm thinking that's more of an ML63 AMG... can take the little bumps and park on pavements :P hahaha!

ps. I have white wheels on my 'Unimog' and Yellow on my 'Hilux' (morewood Izimu DH and Yeti AS-X Freeride)

VIVA LA DUAL!! :clap:

Shot Ill put that one in the memory bank, maybe I can also educate some dude one day. :thumbup:

Just to understand this, as I too was educated on this today :thumbup: , What do you mean by, "don't really use pivots" ? So a softtail can use pivots therefore making it a dual suspension, Im a bit confused.

Just to understand this, as I too was educated on this today :thumbup: , What do you mean by, "don't really use pivots" ? So a softtail can use pivots therefore making it a dual suspension, Im a bit confused.

If you look at the Wallup, the triangle almost looks like a hardtail till the seat stays meet the shock.

The chain stays and the "plate" at the BB flex when you hit the bumps.

The travel is very limited 1-1.5 " of travel, they "soften" the ride, a full susser is just that, the entire rear of the bike is active.

If you look at the Wallup, the triangle almost looks like a hardtail till the seat stays meet the shock.

The chain stays and the "plate" at the BB flex when you hit the bumps.

The travel is very limited 1-1.5 " of travel, they "soften" the ride, a full susser is just that, the entire rear of the bike is active.

Cheers :thumbup:

Nice bike. Although I love my hardtail I'm going to get a dualie soon. the body tells me so.