Partners & The Hub

Caerus

A while back I started a thread entitled Wives vs Cycling, continueing from that, Ive just recieved a death stare & the usual chirp, are you on "The Hub" again? Does anyone else get hassled for there time spent trawling the many wonderful pages of information.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip, five minutes ago, was hubbing, checking tv and trying to communicate with the mies. Got k@kked out for being on the hub as usual.

Get the wife cycling... It's not bad.

She does MTB, she even comes to spinning classes with me. She is getting new tubeless wheels soon. :) I even colour coded her hubs for her.

Yip, five minutes ago, was hubbing, checking tv and trying to communicate with the mies. Got k@kked out for being on the hub as usual.

I was "hubbing", brilliant :lol: So Im not alone on this one :clap:

Edited by Caerus

Yeah. "On the Hub again?". But quietly she doesn't mind. As long as I (or the LBS) make sure her MTB is ALWAYS in good working order, I pump the tyres, lube the chain, etc.

The mean you actually told your wives/partners/state authority the name of the site? :blink:

Are you mad!?? Talk about painting a giant target on the side of a barn/your foreheads! :P

I just stole my laptop back to get my hub fix for the evening..... I got the "oh for f***sakes! Dont you get enough of this during the day when you are supposed to be working?? Its my Birthday and you are still on the hub........." So, gues this is going to be a short session tonight :blush:

I just stole my laptop back to get my hub fix for the evening..... I got the "oh for f***sakes! Dont you get enough of this during the day when you are supposed to be working?? Its my Birthday and you are still on the hub........." So, gues this is going to be a short session tonight :blush:

Bwah ha ha, you better make it very short then. Thank goodness the wife has her own computer.

Edited by Caerus

Holy moses. Scratch my earlier post - this Hubber is mad! :eek:

Holy moses. Scratch my earlier post - this Hubber is mad! :eek:

Just gonna have to give her a little "extra" birthday present this evening :blush:

Have a 5am ride, so its gonna have to be a quickie ;)

Just gonna have to give her a little "extra" birthday present this evening :blush:

Have a 5am ride, so its gonna have to be a quickie ;)

Almost fell off my chair, my sides are hurting from laughing so hard :lol:

Here is a pic of my one GF, she never complains when I am on the hub, buy stuff on CRC or ride my other GF

post-18048-0-91736800-1296762497.jpg

Edited by chris_w_65