Partners & The Hub

Caerus

The Miesies got her own Hub name with more posts than I. Only problem is we just have the 1 computer and 2gig per month!!

Now that is funky... :P

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gonna have to give her a little "extra" birthday present this evening :blush:

Have a 5am ride, so its gonna have to be a quickie ;)

The ride or the "extra" ??????????????????????????

No matter how short he tries to make it, the time spent doing that post is sure to guaruntee him being in groot *** :) going to have to file for hub privelleges in triplicate once she hands him his balls back :clap:

:clap: :clap: I got my balls back :clap: :clap:

Now that her Birthday is over, its back to normal, she cant bitch at me being on the hub, cause it is safer than Facebook :thumbup:

:clap: :clap: I got my balls back :clap: :clap:

Now that her Birthday is over, its back to normal, she cant bitch at me being on the hub, cause it is safer than Facebook :thumbup:

LOL :lol: This story is so funny

LOL :lol: This story is so funny

Admittedly, this is a laugh. Now that is what I mean by TheHub being safer than FB. FB, things get taken out of context (especially when chatting to ex's), just leads to "trouble" and then no "extra" cardio workouts for me.... :unsure:

Much better here, talking rubbish, and cycling, with likeminded individuals :thumbup:

The ride or the "extra" ??????????????????????????

No ways I am going to cut my ride shorter :thumbdown: , it was the "extra" that was a quicky :blush: . Was soo damn hot in CPT last night, it was always going to be a time trial :rolleyes:

I don't do Face book or any other social networking. At all. Since discovering the hub (Checking out the classifieds), I have been spending a lot of time trawling the posts. I got a comment the other day, "You on YOUR face book again?" Thought I was the only one! Ha ha! If it gets any worse we will have to start a support group, "Hi my name is Grebel and I am a hubber..." I have learnt a sh!t load since joining and I must confess that I can't wait to get my fix. I am a lifetime hubber!

Long live the hub!!! :thumbup:

Edited by Grebel

:lol: when she is angry, I will get comments like "Gaan was net jou bike!"

or "Gaan speel met jou maatjies op die Hub!"

Admittedly, this is a laugh. Now that is what I mean by TheHub being safer than FB. FB, things get taken out of context (especially when chatting to ex's), just leads to "trouble" and then no "extra" cardio workouts for me.... :unsure:

Much better here, talking rubbish, and cycling, with likeminded individuals :thumbup:

This is like reading about me :lol:

The power of social networking and other forms of social media is now an integrated part of society... The world is evolving, hence this thread...

I share interesting talking points on the Hub with ma Babe.

And she laughs and frowns with me... ;)

+1 wiff ma wife. She also has her own account.

Me, ....I'm ALWAYS in the k@k about surfing the Hub....it's just the depth that varies day by day! :D

Just gonna have to give her a little "extra" birthday present this evening :blush:

Have a 5am ride, so its gonna have to be a quickie ;)

Glad to see there are at least some others that have their priorities in the correct order. :thumbup: Between hubbing when I should have been working, cycling when I should have been home, and pampering the bike when I was being ignored at home (translate as spending endless hours and nights in the garage building bikes for other peeps and pampering my own) I am now free and easy. Yip, my ball and chain fell off.

Now I can hub whenever I want, ride my bike without getting earache, and pamper it without having to hassle about headaches. :clap: Ain't life grand?

Ironically, I spend far less time on the hub these days. I have increased my FB time though.

Back to mining salt.