CRC Awaiting Customs clearance

Tokyo

Does JO'BURG INT MAIL CENTRE EMS Awaiting Customs clearance mean I should contact them and get a clearing agent? Or should I be patient and see what happens?

Sorry for starting another crc thread

:blush:

Date Time Location Tracking Event

05-02-2011 09:29 JO'BURG INT MAIL CENTRE EMS Awaiting Customs clearance

05-02-2011 09:28 JO'BURG INT MAIL CENTRE EMS Received in destination country

03-02-2011 02:40 International Hub Forwarded for export

02-02-2011 12:57 National Hub Received and processed

01-02-2011 17:43 001 Forwarded for processing

01-02-2011 00:00 WDM Online

Wait and see what happens or call them on 011 961 6006

Thanks will be contacting you if clearance is needed if that is ok.

Please help I recieved my order today I only recieved 1 parcel on the parcelforce traking number it says 1 of 2 but the post office say they know nothing of a second package. Do they normaly use 1 tracking number if there are 2 packages

Please help I recieved my order today I only recieved 1 parcel on the parcelforce traking number it says 1 of 2 but the post office say they know nothing of a second package. Do they normaly use 1 tracking number if there are 2 packages

Is everything you ordered in the package. If not then contact CRC. Maybe there was somethng out of stock that they will send later.

What I find happens when there is a second parcel with the shipment is that Customs (SARS) in their wisdom, levy VAT again on the second parcel although the invoice clearly covers both.

What I find happens when there is a second parcel with the shipment is that Customs (SARS) in their wisdom, levy VAT again on the second parcel although the invoice clearly covers both.

The guys at post office say there is no second parcel

and yes I am already expecting to pay dubble vat if I find the parcel

Call them on the number again and give them the international tracking no and ask for both local tracking nos, tackle them from there

Thug is correct, they often double charge the vat. If parcel is still there maybe go through to mail centre and sort out, i always find that easier than sitting on the phone

Is everything you ordered in the package. If not then contact CRC. Maybe there was somethng out of stock that they will send later.

The workshop stand we orderd is not and it is out of stock but was in stock when we orderd

The workshop stand we orderd is not and it is out of stock but was in stock when we orderd

i had the same problem mail crc, there must be two nrs and they only gave you one

Call them on the number again and give them the international tracking no and ask for both local tracking nos, tackle them from there

Thug is correct, they often double charge the vat. If parcel is still there maybe go through to mail centre and sort out, i always find that easier than sitting on the phone

I cave them a call now they again say only 1 local tracking number

• 2 weeks later...

I placed an order from crc about 3 days ago and went with the parcel force option, but i have no idea where to find the tracking number? anybody know?

I placed an order from crc about 3 days ago and went with the parcel force option, but i have no idea where to find the tracking number? anybody know?

Did you get an email saying it had been dispatched ?

If yes log back into your account and check the status, tracking no is at the top EE????????GB

Did you get an email saying it had been dispatched ?

If yes log back into your account and check the status, tracking no is at the top EE????????GB

oooh right, thanks a stack man! i see it :blush: