Rocshox Reba full service

Sawdust

I need to have a full service done on Rocshox Reba. All bushes needs replacing and I have serious scuff marks on the stanchions. These will probably need replacing as well. :thumbdown:

I have had a full service done by the agents before and it set me back around R1300-00 I think. Has anyone ever had the stanchions replaced as well and what would the additional cost be? It might be better to replace the shock with a new one or what do you think?

Call Cape Cycle Systems in CT. They should be able to give you a rough costing, my guess is that you would be better off replacing.

I need to have a full service done on Rocshox Reba. All bushes needs replacing and I have serious scuff marks on the stanchions. These will probably need replacing as well. :thumbdown:

I have had a full service done by the agents before and it set me back around R1300-00 I think. Has anyone ever had the stanchions replaced as well and what would the additional cost be? It might be better to replace the shock with a new one or what do you think?

Dustbin mate. :thumbdown: sorry

When you get your new FORK, have it serviced/service it reqularly.

For R3500 you can get a brand new Reba from CWC.

For the same price you might be lucky to get stanchions/crown/s.tube from CSS Cape Town. :lol:

No contest!

CWC - 1

CSS - 0