sorry, it's non-cycling ....

Tumbleweed

...but i'm peeved. got dogs cowering at my feet (the sedatives have worn off) and there are fireworks going off all over! all we still got diwali to look forward to!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pissing me off big time. My poor lab's are so tense the female is about to sit on my lap. These idoits that set off crackers are they animal lovers?? I doubt it

tumbleweed (the goldie), alaska (the lab) and juliette (the cross chow-lab) are freaking out. i've got them in the bedroom, but the howling is killing me. guys, i'm going mad!

I must say the folks around us here in Mosselbay are quite the peaceful bunch....probably cause they are more scared of the fireworks than the animalsLOL most of them are a little too old for fireworks....but yep...I hate it when people don't consider the animals around them and sometimes even their own.Angry 

BOOM-BOOM-FRIGGIN-BOOM!!!!!!!!'

WHAT IS IT WITH THESE PEOPLE?????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ps, muds this is in no way related to the boom-boom-room stuffWink

Join the club Skye my female lab has just pawed me and I have this serious scratch all the way down my upper leg. I have my TV so freaking loud I can't hear myself think.

While I have this sh*t to deal with my wonderful hubby is sitting in a pub in Centurion talking *** to his buddies

I must say the folks around us here in Mosselbay are quite the peaceful bunch....probably cause they are more scared of the fireworks than the animalsLOL most of them are a little too old for fireworks....but yep...I hate it when people don't consider the animals around them and sometimes even their own.Angry 

for a while there i thought you were dyslexic and were trying to get a mybike or bikebay nick going. now i know you're mossel bayWinkLOLLOLLOL 

tumbleweed (the goldie)' date=' alaska (the lab) and juliette (the cross chow-lab) are freaking out. i've got them in the bedroom, but the howling is killing me. guys, i'm going mad![/quote'] 

note for next year....get them a nice big box and then line it out with empty egg trays.....they help a lot in cutting out noise from outside....they also mentioned on the radio the other day to get them used to the noise gradually by exposing them to small amounts during the year...I know it sounds cruel...but if they know where to go when all the racket starts they will feel safe in their "eggy box"

Join the club Skye my female lab has just pawed me and I have this serious scratch all the way down my upper leg. I have my TV so freaking loud I can't hear myself think.

While I have this sh*t to deal with my wonderful hubby is sitting in a pub in Centurion talking *** to his buddies

what pub? i could go join him. i'll need a "sedative" or two to get through tonight

had the same idea . not because of any stress related matter but only because it sounds like a wonderfull idea

tumbleweed (the goldie)' date=' alaska (the lab) and juliette (the cross chow-lab) are freaking out. i've got them in the bedroom, but the howling is killing me. guys, i'm going mad![/quote'] 

note for next year....get them a nice big box and then line it out with empty egg trays.....they help a lot in cutting out noise from outside....they also mentioned on the radio the other day to get them used to the noise gradually by exposing them to small amounts during the year...I know it sounds cruel...but if they know where to go when all the racket starts they will feel safe in their "eggy box"

thanks for the advice. tumbles is the youngest - he was born a year ago last wednesday - and strangely he's not too bugged. he sees the others freaking out and he thinks it's a game. the december day i brought he home we were punished with a hectic highveld storm and he just slept through it.

would be cool if the rain gods could send us one tonight ...soon

They are currently at the News Cafe on Jean Avenue Centurion. Sorry hubbers I have lost the plot with the people setting off fireworks. Do they not love animals? I am in to minds to drive down to the beach front and give them the what for

there was a huge discussion on highveld radio last week. jeremy mansfield came across very strongly against the use of fireworks.

never could understand the need for fireworks. i mean if you want to see bright lights - go sit on the N1. this afternoon on my way home traffic came to a standstill. a fleet of blue lights came past. i did manage a good look at one of the cars - very big, black bmw - registration  RSA 1. must have been someone very important then. Big%20smile