Thehubsa - How did it all start?

Wil6

So I've been wondering how did Thehubsa all start and when?Who's the mastermind behind it all and so on and so on!Only joined middle last year so my knowledge is pretty weak.

Please post your knowledge of this site's history and I would like to thank whoever created this brilliant site :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there was a South African cycling magazine called The Hub way back, like in 1890. Maybe Matt is older than he looks?

So I've been wondering how did Thehubsa all start and when?

Did you ever watch that movie The Lord of The Rings?

Well, the story of thehubsa is very similar. Almost identical in fact. Except without the Orcs, and Hobbits, and Trolls. Oh, and there's no magic Ring, and no elves here. Also, it's part of the interweb, which is not the same as Middle Earth, but it is similar, except there's no talking trees. Oh, and there's less Eagles here.

So I've been wondering how did Thehubsa all start and when?Who's the mastermind behind it all and so on and so on!Only joined middle last year so my knowledge is pretty weak.

Please post your knowledge of this site's history and I would like to thank whoever created this brilliant site :clap: :clap: :clap:

the Hub started in 2006/2007 if I recall correctly

Well maxman....it was not CSA....BUT CSA was involved.... :rolleyes: :D

Created in 2004 I think by ADMIN aka Matt.

Mostly because some dude on the Supercycling forum created havoc about CSA. His alias was Lonestar......part of the inner ring of CSA I think and some lawsuits and choice words later and most of us left to come join here.

Never looked back!

Did you ever watch that movie The Lord of The Rings?

Well, the story of thehubsa is very similar. Almost identical in fact. Except without the Orcs, and Hobbits, and Trolls. Oh, and there's no magic Ring, and no elves here. Also, it's part of the interweb, which is not the same as Middle Earth, but it is similar, except there's no talking trees. Oh, and there's less Eagles here.

TNT1 clearly you don't follow all the threads...there are lots of Orcs, Hobbits and Trolls and little devils - always ready to pick a fight

there are lots of Orcs, Hobbits and Trolls and little devils - always ready to pick a fight

Nope, only one, they're all oom H's alter ego's...

Except for mzzzzzztzzzzzz's t!ts...

Nope, only one, they're all oom H's alter ego's...

Except for mzzzzzztzzzzzz's t!ts...

In his younger days

post-13006-0-57298600-1298381216.jpg

Did we not already have the Evolution vs Creation thread.... <_<

Ooh, ooh! It's been a few days since we had a thread deleted...