You get serious idiots in the word

PeterWest

If this has been posted before sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgiIrHRoHM&feature=player_embedded

Just seen this posted on pinkbike, makes me sick...

During a Critical Mass ride, a driver suddenly accelerated through a crowd of cyclists, injuring 20 of them

Hopefully they get the prick who did it, if you read the article, a witness who was talking to the driver just before it happened said "he was in a hurry"

Thankfully all the people who were injured were out of hospital quickly

WTF! I'd beat that guy near death! He must have been sick in the head or irritated to do something like that :cursing:

Not only is the driver sick, but you've got to 'love' some of the comments under these clips (maybe not your link specifically, I had a look at the other clips as well). Things like "hope the car wasn't scratched" and "I've always wanted to do that" etc.

F*&king disgusting.

Vids like this that just remind me of that scene from Kids where that oke gets beaten with a skateboard. Makes me wanna do that to the guy in the car. A55hole.

Not constructive, I know. And it's not the right response, but this guy arguably deserves it.

And then the F*&ker dumped his car and ran away. Fortunately, the cops got him, and are looking at attempted murder charges.

Give the guy a break. As one hubber - will remain nameless - commented on this on another platform: "You guys are so judgemental! He gave himself up yesterday and is quite traumatised. He said he fealt threatened by the moms and kiddies cruising menacingly in front of him. He claims self-defense."

Give the guy a break.

Gimme a plane ticket and a bat, I'll give him more than one break.

Gimme a plane ticket and a bat, I'll give him more than one break.

*takes tongue out of cheek and ducks to avoid Bob's bat…*

Give the guy a break. As one hubber - will remain nameless - commented on this on another platform: "You guys are so judgemental! He gave himself up yesterday and is quite traumatised. He said he fealt threatened by the moms and kiddies cruising menacingly in front of him. He claims self-defense."

Read these comments too. He is a 47 year chap called Ricardo Jose Neif. This angle is the part that takes this whole situation from unbelievable to completely ridiculous. Oh and to push this even further over the edge, he had his 15 year old son in the car with him at the time! How sick can a person be to deliberately expose YOUR OWN child to this kind of mind altering trauma!

I say don't take him to trial. Rather put him in a holding cell with all the family members of the riders that were on the ride. Jungle justice for animals like this.