The Flu - Please Help!

Bennie Dikwiel

O. K. so I took the Macxill Antibiotic, the Mypaid B-Complex injection, some Gripheal-Achineaforce-Engyftol, the Zinc supplements, one Medlemon with 2 Sinutab ND tablets, and TNT’s amphetamines, now can some-one please tell me why my bike has changed colour and is speaking to me in a foreign accent?

(Ps. I feel much better now)

Wait till u see the color of your urine

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up this morning with the typical early symptoms of the flu. The Argus is only 10 days away - what do I do now???

jeeez, thats sleg man, sorry no advice, :) smous you nr, :)

Yeah, as usefull as imaginary homeopathic remedies?

They do work, iveb been using echina force for years and look at me, never felt better never felt better never felt better

like the advice says, don't train until over it - yuo will just prolong your recovery time...

and Antibiotics treat INFECTION, and proper flu is a VIRUS...

Many Doctors will give an antibiotic if you have the flu for 3 reasons:

1. patients dig leaving the consulting room with a 'promise' in their hands...

2. antibiotics CAN be useful in a small number of cases where there is an opportunistic infection IN ADDITION to the flu virus - not a frequent occourence in practice...

3. Doctors MAY think that antibiotics could help with flu symptoms, but in reality they cannot...

Google: inappropriate use of antibiotics, then get a cup of coffee....

http://news.wustl.edu/news/Pages/6044.aspx

Cheers

So are Power Balance bracelets. Doesn't mean they work. There is no cure for the flu virus. Your body needs to kill it off naturally. Homeopathic 'medicine' is mostly unproven to work. You'll have just as much luck getting better by praying to your imaginary friend for a cure.

Tamiflu - explain to the doc why you need it and he may give some. Heard needs to be given soon so go now. Also heard they dont like to give it out as they are keeping it for a major killer flue epidemic and dont want resistance before that hits us.

Edited by Aonyx