Pro Lite Como Wheelset

Wannabe

Anyone has more info on these wheelsets, i.e how heavy they are, durability, weight limit, reviews, personal experience, etc. Been to their website, no extra info there.

Almost 2kgs and VERY cheap. If you are in JHB go and have a look at Northcliff Cycles. They are the agents for Pro-Lite and Edge. The shop is in the Heathway center next to Mike's Kitchen.

I would say they are if you are not a weight weenie. But I saw a pair of Edge wheels for 2k. They look just like Ksyrium with the machined inners. Very nice.

Wannabe, contact Alex Pavlov at Northcliff cycles in the Heathway Centre. he is the agent for Pro Light in SA and he races with both Pro Light and Edge wheels. he will give you the stats. I have seen and raced with them, and they are excellent wheels.

Anyone has more info on these wheelsets, i.e how heavy they are, durability, weight limit, reviews, personal experience, etc. Been to their website, no extra info there.

I have a set which I used for about 1000 k's, a little heavy, but very nice wheels, I weighed about 87 kg's at the time and I believe that they can carry up to 100kg's. I used them as training wheels and and never had any problems with them.  The wheels are actually for sale, including a Shimano  10 speed cluster (25/12) and Michelin tyres for only R1500.

I will weigh them for you, with tyres, tubes, cluster and  anti puncture juice and let you know tomorrow.