marsmanb

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes

;)

Dammit. You do know I have 8 milliseconds less today. This is not helping.

Dammit. You do know I have 8 milliseconds less today. This is not helping.

how can you not have all day?

Amazing how things go pear shaped on a thread :thumbdown:

Even more amazing is the lack of responsibility some people show

how can you not have all day?

It's not just me. After the quake we all get 8 milliseconds less. Or some such crap.

Amazing how things go pear shaped on a thread :thumbdown:

I actually saw it as a bit of banter.

But yes, threads often go pear shaped, and it's only a handful of individuals who constantly go on the attack in an attempt to make the person they dislike look like a fool.

You will find these stirrers in almost every thread imaginable and they are normally the only ones who post at all hours .

TNT and FanD here looks like nothing but innocent banter.

So back to the FRED at hand.

If you are paying money in to the RAF, go and see an attorney that deals with these things.

They will advise and let you know if it's worth pursuing.

Sorry to hear about the crash, hope you heal up well.

**** you, tjop

BTW - if you do something stupid, then ask a stupid question, is everyone else a **** for calling you stupid?

My my - some bad attitude this morning. Must be a BBM (Big Blue Monday). I don't think the hub needs the aggro. We are all different BUT we are also all cyclists. The guy asked a legit question - wanted advice. And some fellow cyclists tear him down unneccesarily. And some of us still rip into those adding their thoughts. Ugly, people - ugly. Not needed at all.

Hope the day gets better for those cranky people (what happened to civility and good manners ?)

But yes, threads often go pear shaped, and it's only a handful of individuals who constantly go on the attack in an attempt to make the person they dislike look like a fool.

You will find these stirrers in almost every thread imaginable and they are normally the only ones who post at all hours .

If you are paying money in to the RAF, go and see an attorney that deals with these things.

If the ditch was *ON* the road, the RAF is definitely the way to go. every time you put petrol on your car, you're paying to the RAF, so make use of it, if you can.

however, if the ditch wasnt on the road, then RAF are going to show you a toffie. They will argue that had you been riding on the road like bicycles are meant to, the ditch would have posed no danger

My my - some bad attitude this morning. Must be a BBM (Big Blue Monday). I don't think the hub needs the aggro. We are all different BUT we are also all cyclists. The guy asked a legit question - wanted advice. And some fellow cyclists tear him down unneccesarily. And some of us still rip into those adding their thoughts. Ugly, people - ugly. Not needed at all.

Hope the day gets better for those cranky people (what happened to civility and good manners ?)

umm yeah - that was me and bob joking with each other.

no offense meant or taken by either party -I assure you

Trust me its like water off a ducks back, but offending posts were removed. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter, I'm all for having a joke & a laugh - Just no need to flame people for a particular point of view.

Thanx to all

Heres pictures of it. You cant see it from 10m away, it just looks like the road is going on. its about half a meter deep

post-7016-0-24143200-1300093327.jpg

post-7016-0-53043500-1300093430.jpg

If the ditch was *ON* the road, the RAF is definitely the way to go. every time you put petrol on your car, you're paying to the RAF, so make use of it, if you can.

however, if the ditch wasnt on the road, then RAF are going to show you a toffie. They will argue that had you been riding on the road like bicycles are meant to, the ditch would have posed no danger

If it was on the shoulder, would it be part of the road reserve?

Sorry dude, many of us have moered off with those kind of trenches, I think you are at a loss with this one.

Sorry dude, many of us have moered off with those kind of trenches, I think you are at a loss with this one.

Gotta agree.

Half-a-metre deep? Looks less than that.