How does this guy get a D start for the Argus?

Spat

I would request, that you all read the rules Admin has added.

Personall insults will not be tolerated.

Nor will the use of bad language.

Read the rules. Play nice.

Does that include bad language in Afrikaans?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that include bad language in Afrikaans?

well its like you sitting at the top of a schweet single track, your mates egging you on .... so you try it it and see what happens ....

well its like you sitting at the top of a schweet single track, your mates egging you on .... so you try it it and see what happens ....

Let's try.... :unsure:

Donner

;)

Heh heh :thumbup:

would be interesting warning myself ...... especially as we hijacked the thread. So .. back to the start for the D group.

I also want to know.

If he can cheat and get away with it, I also want to dammit! :clap:

I dont think they are going to give you a high seeding just because you have ridden it X amount of times.

With his low burger time, he should have been seeded lower down in the alphabet.

Maybe he received a O seeding for the race and he used a permanent marker to turn it into a D?

Who knows, but something really doesnt tie up here.

May I suggest you eat more meat!

I would just like something cleared up here. Did the first Muppet who complained about a J batch rider in D, set out at the start of his season to beat that PARTICULAR rider? Or is he maybe aiming to share a podium with Lance Armstrong, and this 'backhanding-shover-inner-J Batcher' has now scotched his chances?

When I line up, wherever, in a race - I set out to race myself. To beat myself, or beat myself up, and have no illusion whatsoever of joining Burry on a platform. So if I jump the queue, eat tainted meat, knock the young lady in front of me off her bike - just in-case, god forbid, she should beat me - who am I kidding?

What is this stupid obsession with beating your own time by cheating. If some chop beats you because he cheated, say he comes 382 out of 34000, beating you by 2 places and 00:00:30sec, is it the end of your world?

Good grief, take up another sport, less crowded, like solo round-the-world yachting. Then you gonna see who's BOSS!

May I suggest you eat more meat!

ARE you calling me F A T ???

Trying to put me on a low carb meat diet here?

*sniff* *sniff*

I know its true.....

*sniff* *sniff*

Nicely at the rear end of the group.

EX zakkery!

If he is a J group rider, in D, he gonna get LEFT BEEHIND cousin!

Whereas, if he be a D group rider in J, he gonna KEEKYOASS.

(BTW By the way, there are people still treading water in Japan, you think they care?)

Are you ******* serious with this post? Do you know the guy in the Borat kit started in "E" now what? You sending another mail to PPA?

Get a life and who says that this person in D didnt have a life threatening illness or simliar and then came back to ride the Argus cause of his previous seeding but had no fitness so he struggled?

Splat, deal with it my man, sometimes, someone one, has something better than you and really its ONLY THE ARGUS not the World Champs....oh wait it is to hackers like you.

If someone of the Invitainal riders did 3hrs + are you also going to run to PPA like a granny with a wet panty?

Is your life so hollow??

Did you know that the guy in the Borat suit is a fricking good rider!

I know who he is and his stats say it all!!

That isn't a bad time......now what was Spat's time?

No, not bad for a J rider. :clap:

Spat did really well.

3.16 I believe from J.

Had some trouble towards the end somewhere, but up to that point he was with the front runners the whole time.

Did you know that the guy in the Borat suit is a fricking good rider!

I know who he is and his stats say it all!!

ya, who is he?

I caught up to him and he was riding around abouts me from smits side to chappies.

Really strong, stood for most of the time and on this BMX thing.

Great for the guy starting in D, what does it matter to you anyways?

Warning to you Janneman. Dont incite and dont insult.

Thank you.