What's your Eddington number for cycling?

Skoffels

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Eddington

"Eddington is credited with devising a measure of a cyclist's long distance riding achievements. The Eddington Number in this context is defined as E, the number of days a cyclist has cycled more than E miles.[7][8] For example an Eddington Number of 70 would imply that a cyclist has cycled more than 70 miles in a day on 70 occasions. Achieving a high Eddington number is difficult since moving from, say, 70 to 75 will probably require more than five new long distance rides since any rides shorter than 75 miles will no longer be included in the reckoning.

The construct of the Eddington Number for cycling is identical to the h-index that quantifies both the actual scientific productivity and the apparent scientific impact of a scientist."

My Eddington number is probably about 50. So on 50 occasions I have cycled more than 50 miles. Unfortunately the Eddington number is in miles not kilometers. Bummer! But just convert to miles.

Tell us what your Eddington number is...

My Eddington number is probably about 50. So on 50 occasions I have cycled more than 50 miles. Unfortunately the Eddington number is in miles not kilometers. Bummer! But just convert to miles.

And for those that spend winter using a IDT do you qualify for some bonus miles?