Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Karthikeyan has now whipped his helmet off and I can confirm he has a huge smile on his face.

The race will be restarted at 17:15 behind the safety car and wet tyres must be fitted as a result.

10.15 restart...behind the safety and on wets ONLY. #skyf1

Karthikeyan has now whipped his helmet off and I can confirm he has a huge smile on his face.

The race will be restarted at 17:15 behind the safety car and wet tyres must be fitted as a result.

snap

For those of you with spare bandwidth and would like stream it:

http://www.firstrows...-main-race.html

* This website is free. If you buy an account in some other website, ask for your money back, because it's a scam they sell you an account and redirect you to a free website.

Edited by TNT1

... Schumacher and Massa, who were chilling and chatting in the pits are told and jump to attention.

Raikkonen is climbing back into his car while Schumacher does his stretches.

The car awnings are down and the umbrellas are being folded. The restart is just eight minutes away.

So Vergne has done quite well out of the stoppage. He's gone from 18th on the grid to 7th in the race and is now on the same tyres as everyone else. Although at the rate the track is drying he might have wanted to stay on the inters.

* This website is free. If you buy an account in some other website, ask for your money back, because it's a scam they sell you an account and redirect you to a free website.

For those who don't, text commentary here

Button prefers to drive into people...

Slower racers can be such an obstacle...

thanks.. pity bout the darn ads. (the full screen ones that cropped up in the first 5 mins stopped. dont mind the others that are part of the feed.Time for Tims!)

Edited by Capricorn

loll @ vettel's pit comms.

1.retire the car, retire the car.

2.stay out stay out stay out

3.Stop the Car! Emergency, STop the car!