What about all those tyre bursts?

Pirelli drama continues.

Great stuff Nico!!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I smile when Seb gets a breakdown?

GO MERC

Who knows, probably same reason I burst out laughing when Hamiltons tyre exploded. Which then turned to tears when Seb's motor packed up.

Oh well, will still win the championship.

This tyre issue is getting out of control.

I also feel that the Formula 1 and Pirelli relationship is close to melting point.

Let's be honest, the last 2 Grand Prix's have been extremely boring thanks to the tires being rubbish in Monaco* and too good in Canada.

*Disclaimer, Nearly every Monaco GP is a snooze fest but this one was particularly bad.

GP racing has been a snooze fest for the last twenty odd years.

BTW..... "Hamster" ..... is Hammond from Top Gear into GP racing now?????

No - but when he started off the British commentators kept talking about Lewis "The Hammer" Hamilton... Hammer evolved/translated to Hamster very easily in my not-so-keen-Hamilton-fan mind.

Why do I smile when Seb gets a breakdown?

I did as well, but mainly because at the moment it's the only way anyone can beat a Red Bull.

It also keeps the championship race open-ish.

Who knows, probably same reason I burst out laughing when Hamiltons tyre exploded. Which then turned to tears when Seb's motor packed up.

Oh well, will still win the championship.

Hahahaaa

Good one

I did as well, but mainly because at the moment it's the only way anyone can beat a Red Bull.

It also keeps the championship race open-ish.

Yeah!

Nice to Merc rise

C'mon Lotus

What the fork is going on McLaren!?

McLaren...? One of the few teams that went for a redesign on the car, where most went for evolution on last years car, with the eye on big changes for next year anyways. Obviously they got something wrong. It almost seems like they're never able to get the car properly balanced.

Maybe due to engineers being chrome-blinded by now?

Yeah!

Nice to Merc rise

C'mon Lotus

What the fork is going on McLaren!?

I read that Mclaren have abandoned the year saying they are concentrating from here on out on the 2014 championship.

Webber has decided to retire probably because of Sebastians contract extension, big question is who will replace him???

Ricciardo rode brilliantly but I really wish they would give Di Resta a chance, guy is talented!!

I reckon exploding tires and mechanical woes gave us the best GP for some time... made me think of those computer games where the contestants shoot at each other in races!

So in case evryone was watching le Tour this is what happened yesterday.

Vettel wins his first German GP, Raikonnen put up a brilliant fight at the end but eneded up 2nd but it was close. Stunning last 3 or 4 laps aof perfect driving is all that kept Vettel ahead. Grosjean came 3rd in a great ride.

Can't remember the rest, nobody important anyway.