Formula 1...

'Dale

This oke is the reason I stopped watching F1. My interest now is mainly to get the good news that he is not on the podium.

He was all humble in the beginning - just a kid who got a good deal and was super talented. But - he's quickly grown a ginormous ego, and has turned into your typical garden variety tosser - except with a lot of money, which makes it worse.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was all humble in the beginning - just a kid who got a good deal and was super talented. But - he's quickly grown a ginormous ego, and has turned into your typical garden variety tosser - except with a lot of money, which makes it worse.

His girlfriend ? is WOW though.

Hamster getting a bashing this morning...

He's no spiritual leader

A driver with awesome instincts

There are many personalities out there that've clashed when a team has two potential champs under their canopy

Pressure runs high

Above all the media sensationalism and gossiping and odd rant from individuals like Hammie, the duel between him and Rosberg is awesome to watch.

Wish the other cars were a bit closer though

Edited by ' Dale

The peloton seems happy with this collection of riders. The four chasers have caught on and we now have 12 leaders with a gap of 1:35. Here is the full 12 riders:

Michael Rogers (TInkoff-Saxo), Jérémy Roy (FDJ.fr), Michael Alabsini (Orica-GreenEdge), Kevin Reza (Europcar), Anthony de la Place (Bretagne Séché Environment), Michal Kwiatkowski (Omega Pharma-QuickStep), Matteo Montaguti (AG2R La Mondiale) and Bernard Eisel (Sky),Vasil Kiriyenka (Sky), Jon Izagirre (Movistar), Jose Serpa (Lampre) and Roger Kluge (IAM Cycling).

The peloton seems happy with this collection of riders. The four chasers have caught on and we now have 12 leaders with a gap of 1:35. Here is the full 12 riders:

Michael Rogers (TInkoff-Saxo), Jérémy Roy (FDJ.fr), Michael Alabsini (Orica-GreenEdge), Kevin Reza (Europcar), Anthony de la Place (Bretagne Séché Environment), Michal Kwiatkowski (Omega Pharma-QuickStep), Matteo Montaguti (AG2R La Mondiale) and Bernard Eisel (Sky),Vasil Kiriyenka (Sky), Jon Izagirre (Movistar), Jose Serpa (Lampre) and Roger Kluge (IAM Cycling).

F1 ?????? or TdF1

Above all the media sensationalism and gossiping and odd rant from individuals like Hammie, the duel between him and Rosberg is awesome to watch.

Wish the other cars were a bit closer though

100%

In races where it's rained, you can clearly see that the advantage the Mercs have is ALL in the engines. From a chassis perspective, it's a LOT closer.

F1 ?????? or TdF1

Sorry, Tromp

Cellphone screens and touch screens.

All mixed up.

It's racing though :-)

Sorry, Tromp

Cellphone screens and touch screens.

All mixed up.

It's racing though :-)

Thanks for the update anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a git. Have said it time and again - he's a self-entitled C&&T who will take the 1st opportunity to blame someone for his own mistakes, yet grind them into the ground as the first "underprivileged black racer" to win a championship.

Yeah, everyday I love him less and less... Did you see he's insinuating that the safety car not coming out for Sutil was a conspiracy to ensure Nico takes the win.

Hamilton was also taking some serious chances at the hairpin. Diving from a ridiculous distance back.

Was surprised he only lost the front end plate, cost him 2nd place for sure.

Can't help but dislike the prick. Hows his comment on Saturday about Nico receiving another "gift".

How does he think he won his only title in 2008, plenty of gifts in that year for him and besides the fact that was also recently helped out when Rosberg had a DNF and he won the race.

This oke is the reason I stopped watching F1. My interest now is mainly to get the good news that he is not on the podium.

Wow, so many issues. OK so you don' like Hamilton. Got it. :thumbup:

I thought it was a fantastic aggressive drive from him. His biggest mistake was assuming Button was letting him through (as he did at Silverstone I think), but to still almost get second with a car that was chewing front left tyres - fantastic drive, and great tv.

And his comment about Rosberg getting another gift is factually correct. One or 2 of those gifts were Hamilton's doing, but mostly it was the racing gods. One of those things - and the wheel turns.

Edited by dracs

Wow, so many issues. OK so you don' like Hamilton. Got it. :thumbup:

I thought it was a fantastic aggressive drive from him. His biggest mistake was assuming Button was letting him through (as he did at Silverstone I think), but to still almost get second with a car that was chewing front left tyres - fantastic drive, and great tv.

And his comment about Rosberg getting another gift is factually correct. One or 2 of those gifts were Hamilton's doing, but mostly it was the racing gods. One of those things - and the wheel turns.

Nobody's saying it wasn't - it's just that in addition to being a talented driver (he is) He's just an even bigger tjop.

In what has been an incredibly dull season (partly because my boy Alonso is having to drive the wheels off his pathetic red car just to challenge for 4th or 5th AND partly because the cars sound like electric golf carts), I still can't decide which of the two Mercedes drivers I'd rather have win the championship?!

In what has been an incredibly dull season (partly because my boy Alonso is having to drive the wheels off his pathetic red car just to challenge for 4th or 5th AND partly because the cars sound like electric golf carts), I still can't decide which of the two Mercedes drivers I'd rather have win the championship?!

Rosberg. Every time. Far more humble, far less gittish.

I would like to see the guy with more wins at the end of the season win the championship - and not the one with more second and third places and/or the one who just happens to take Bernie's stupid double point bonanza in the last race of the season...

I would like to see the guy with more wins at the end of the season win the championship - and not the one with more second and third places and/or the one who just happens to take Bernie's stupid double point bonanza in the last race of the season...

That's already happening in MotoGP. Marquez is on FORM! Only person in first place this year