GARMIN CONNECT

SFDT

hi

anybody else experiencing problems uploading their workouts onto the connect.garmin website?

my activities gets to the point where it says "uploading" but then nothing happens further.

cheers

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have same problem so it must be on their side

okay thanks, I will just be patient and wait till they sort it out.

SF, serious. Have you tried sportstrack ?

I just tried it. Gives me some scripting error while it downloads from my Garmin. I will try a reboot later on, I have too much stuff open at the moment.

Same problem ... Even a small file wont upload. They will probably fix when the States wake up ... I assume that's where they are hosted/supported?

SF, serious. Have you tried sportstrack ?

No I havent, what is the exact website adress? I would like to try it out :thumbup:

I'm glad I am not the only one battling.. I thought the riding in the rain on Sunday had maybe caused the problem.

I,ve looked at Sporttracks............. difficult to judge.

I wish these programs had a manual that tells you how they work or what can be achieved by them.

Does a manual for Sporttracks exist, a pointer would be appreciated.

garmin connect is back up is still stuffed, it uploaded my file but it was too quick. Then when I try view the file it says it doesn't exist

Edited by chris_w_65

garmin connect is back up is still stuffed, it uploaded my file but it was too quick. Then when I try view the file it says it doesn't exist

Ok, seems to be working

I,ve looked at Sporttracks............. difficult to judge.

I wish these programs had a manual that tells you how they work or what can be achieved by them.

Does a manual for Sporttracks exist, a pointer would be appreciated.

I think the only thing sporttracks cant do is make Cappuccino :lol: . but someone is probably writing a Plug-in as we speak.:thumbup: