Pic from our commute this morning

Hairy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I see Rommel took a day off. Hoping to be back on the bike soon then we must organize a social SS ride.

Nice, I see Rommel took a day off. Hoping to be back on the bike soon then we must organize a social SS ride.

I thought gears might be the order of the day as I have not been getting much sleep as of late.

The idea of a social SS ride is something I have also been toying with for some time now ... just can't decide on a good venue that would allow SS newbies to not die on the climbs.

The idea of a social SS ride is something I have also been toying with for some time now ... just can't decide on a good venue that would allow SS newbies to not die on the climbs.

Jonkies is pretty mellow and always a great day out.

Ok, heal up, get strong and let me know when you can play tour guide.

I am also on another forum (MTB only forum) and will post a ride notification there when the time is right.

Oh ... the all important coffee stop

Looks like a popular stop that.

What is on that guys right ankle?

Hairy, you cheating? Those are Critical Mass peeps in the background. I see my mate Dave's green Du Toit fixie on the left there. Unless the buggers are doing rides without me ...

Not at all.

We added the hippies in the back ground of the pic to give it more of a "city feeling" :)

Looks like a popular stop that.

What is on that guys right ankle?

A reflective strip as "that guy" starts in Table View around 5am to get to Cape Town and join in on the rides

Not this morning, but Friday afternoon - 28km's into my commute, and 2km's from home. Took ten minutes to dig that bloody chain out there. Lesson learnt: Spalding should stick to making Golf Clubs and Tennis balls :)

post-29544-0-91899700-1331544886.jpg

Bump

This Wednesday morning ride is on if anyone would like to join in.

Table View Group:

• 5:00am - Leave Sunningdale from the Windmill at the Sunningdale shopping cntr.
  • 5:55am - Arrive at Church street bridge and wait for Cape Town Group

Cape Town Group:

• 5:45am - Meet outside CTICC
  • 6:00am - arrive and leave Church street bridge

All Groups:

• 6:30am - Meet at Rhodes Mem
  • 8:00am - into Town for Coffee