Mtb Shoes

LukeV-2

Best Place to buy mtb shoes? Racing quality.

Online or at the LBS?

Chain Reaction? Buycycle?

Got a connection in the US. Any good online stores delivering in america?

What i was thinking of doing is finding a few options on the net, and then going to the lbs and trying them on, then ordering the ones i fancied.

makes perfect business sense though... buy local for shoes. with something like that, you can't really order from a catalogue due to the sizing issues, unless you have tried on the exact same pair.

What i was thinking of doing is finding a few options on the net, and then going to the lbs and trying them on, then ordering the ones i fancied.

I will be pissed off if I was the shop owner.

And dont come afterwords and tell me I was more expensive. If your intention was to buy from overseas, then stay out of my shop.

Its like stealing in a way.

Sizing in the same brand is mostly the same for example

I wear shimano shoes

My road shoes are a 47

My MTB shoes are a 47

I have just ordered a new pair of MTB shoes online and they are a 47, same manufactuer differnt models same sizining and with the custom fit tech on the shimano shoes you are guarenteed a good fit.

Sizing in the same brand is mostly the same for example

I wear shimano shoes

My road shoes are a 47

My MTB shoes are a 47

I have just ordered a new pair of MTB shoes online and they are a 47, same manufactuer differnt models same sizining and with the custom fit tech on the shimano shoes you are guarenteed a good fit.

I wanted the MTB version of my Shimano road shoes and I had to go 2 sizes up. I refuse to wear a size 46 shoe (like women not wearing big sizes) and bought the correct size in another brand.

• 3 weeks later...

well in business its every man for themself. if i can get them vheaper in the usa or uk im gonna do it! ;) doesnt matter how pissed off the shop owner gets, he rips me off anyway every time i take my bike for a service.