Wednesday Morning Table Mountain Ride

Hairy

I was refreshing this thread like a madman last night to see who's going to ride, but alas no responses so I assumed ride was off. Will go this afternoon then.

What time are you planning? I might be up for a short ride after work

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to spin the legs a little. Nothing hectic. What time are you thinking of going out?

I need to spin the legs a little. Nothing hectic. What time are you thinking of going out?

I finish work around 5 so as soon as I get home i suppose. I was a little fluish yesterday so also just keen for a little spin but nothing to hard. .... this is of course all weather dependant

5 sounds about right. stick a light on the handlebar for just in case.

Will do but note I leave work at 5 so still need to get home and change which will take about 30-40 mins

Nico are you in?

Pouring at the monet though ... eish

Edited by JGR

If it's still dry-ish I'll join you guys. Shall we start from Rob's place in Ivy at 5:30?

Update at 4pm re weather?

If it's still dry-ish I'll join you guys. Shall we start from Rob's place in Ivy at 5:30?

Update at 4pm re weather?

Ive got a view of the mountain from my desk so I will give you a report at around 4h30 - its drizzling at the moment. Im not keen to risk sickness so if its still raining I would rather skip otherwise I should/could be there around 5h40 depending on traffic

When did you leave Chelmsford? Liam didn't see anyone this morning and rode on his own

Oh no! We where late and probably got there at 6:45 only. We didn't expect anyone to be there, though.

Ive got a view of the mountain from my desk so I will give you a report at around 4h30 - its drizzling at the moment. Im not keen to risk sickness so if its still raining I would rather skip otherwise I should/could be there around 5h40 depending on traffic

weather looks like it's clearing on my side in the S Suburbs. i will make a call when I get around the mountain. Windguru predicted the rain would stop late afternoon.

weather looks like it's clearing on my side in the S Suburbs. i will make a call when I get around the mountain. Windguru predicted the rain would stop late afternoon.

Weather has done a U Turn looking quite nice at the moment

it will stay like that. heading home to town and will get ready to roll. best get hold of me by sms from now.

I was refreshing this thread like a madman last night to see who's going to ride, but alas no responses so I assumed ride was off. Will go this afternoon then.

Sorry Nico, was a last minute decision after cancelling because of some heavy rain on the West Coast. When we got to town, it was beautiful and we just went riding. We have a Watsap group to keep in touch, but believe me, you do not want to join that one - they will drive you nuts! or just give Hairy your number and he can add you - Rob you too, also Liam maybe?

Afternoon gents and ladies. I assume the ride will be taking place tomorrow morning? REALLY need to get out there again. :)

Just went up to the Blockhouse. Was helluva windy, but rideable. I suspect tomorrow will be the same, so I'm charging my light. If I wake up to howling winds I'm not gonna go, but current wind I'll brave.