THE HUB MANNERS AND ETIQUETTE?

Balsie

For the record I am the hubber that "politley" mentioned its not a bargain, It was a very decent bike at what seemed a sellable price (maybe a tad on the high end of the scale) but considering the components and what condition the bike was in I would have considered it. I personally felt from other sales the asking price was a tad too high, And hence did not deserve the word Bargain in the heading but that was just my personal opinion and if I contributed to the destruction of the sale I do appologize.

Look at the mess you have caused Covie :P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record I am the hubber that "politley" mentioned its not a bargain, It was a very decent bike at what seemed a sellable price (maybe a tad on the high end of the scale) but considering the components and what condition the bike was in I would have considered it. I personally felt from other sales the asking price was a tad too high, And hence did not deserve the word Bargain in the heading but that was just my personal opinion and if I contributed to the destruction of the sale I do appologize.

There you are Covie! Look what you've done now :lol:

Mate nothing to apologise for...

Balsie, I must say that the way peeps reply on the hub portrays somewhat their personality and in what type of mood some of them are.

I have noticed that some of the hubbers always reply with some sort of sarcasm, every time these individuals post something it's sarcastic and annoying. some of them hide behind the mask of, "this is a public forum” and justifies that to say what they like, Then their are some of them that tries to make a joke of things, some who is serious, some who are all of the above,

Thank you Feniks.

That was deep and meaningful.

Please nominate my category. Thanks.

• 6 months later...

I recently listed a set of wheels on the classifieds and had several responses.

I had 3 hubbers PM'ing me keen on the wheels. I sent banking details as they agreed to make transfers/eft's etc..

After no response from 1st potential buyer, contacted 2nd and no response either.

None of them got back, nor did they have the decency explaining that they're no longer interested in the wheels.

Very disappointed and shows bad morals!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Please hubbers, if you not keen on any deal at least have the decency in letting the seller know that you're no longer keen.