Bicycle Maintenance Course: Durban

Johan Bornman

The KZN boys have requested a Yellow Saddle Maintenance and Repair course in their part of the world.

I'm proposing one on the weekend of the 4th or 11th of June.

Let's see if any of these dates will be suitable.

We need a venue. Ideally the venue will be a conference-type centre but not a fancy one where they'll chuck us out if we get some grease on the carpets. They should also be able to serve meals and a big bonus will be on-site accommodation for myself.

What says you?

The KZN boys have requested a Yellow Saddle Maintenance and Repair course in their part of the world.

I'm proposing one on the weekend of the 4th or 11th of June.

Let's see if any of these dates will be suitable.

We need a venue. Ideally the venue will be a conference-type centre but not a fancy one where they'll chuck us out if we get some grease on the carpets. They should also be able to serve meals and a big bonus will be on-site accommodation for myself.

What says you?

This is great :clap: either of those weekends is good for me.

Johan - I've got my wife looking for a suitable venue, what else would you need in a venue?

The Larsen series is on the 11th, but if that's the weekend that suits everybody then so be it. Count me in.

Great news. I'm certainly available. Have been weighing up trying to get to Jhb for a course for some time.

Where in Cape town can one do such a course? How much do they normally cost? I already know a fair amount about fixing bikes but there are some things I would like to master

I've thrown the dice and chose 11 June.

To book, send me your particulars to johanatyellowsaddledotceeodotzeda please.

Lets see if we can get this show on the road.