Nookie or your favourite singletrack?

LazyTrailRider

Nookie vs Singletrack - the battle  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Nookie or Singletrack?

• Nookie
    • Singletrack

Dunno about the Frenchies, they have some pretty kick ass DHers...

Remember Nico Vouilloz? Fabien Barel? Francois Gachet?

Theyre Not Human!:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so this is potentially interesting... I've put it in terms which eliminate the grey areas which people would usually be pretty quick to point out in an attempt to "win by getting the best of both worlds". None of that.

You're given a choice by some deity. From now on until the end of your life, you're only allowed one of two pleasures. You can't pick both. You can't pick one and then the other. It's permanent. There is no turning back.

Option 1: You get easy access to the sweetest, most varied, challenging singletrack imaginable. You get to ride it as often and for as long as you want to. You can however never get Nookie again. Ever.

Option 2: You get access to as much of the sweetest, varied (hey, I had to match up the adjectives to make it fair), challenging nookie imaginable. You get to ride as often and for as long as you want to. You can however never touch singletrack again. Ever.

Pick one.

Ready, steady, go!

Hahaha! nice one. I gotta offer my two cents worth here...I Live and work in the Sacred Valley, in Southern Peru and without contest I can say I am blessed to ride the best trails (fantastic cross country, in nearly every direction, a nearly 20km Downhill course, and if I had my road bike with me, a great 58km climb at a good gradient or something shorter and steeper), HOWEVER, the price paid is a heavy one, I work as a tour guide (yip, taking americans and bike tours) and more than 90% of the tourists I guide are couples, young late 20-somethings or early 30-somethings (the majority) who are about to be married, or just got married, sometimes we get just-been- wed's (the WORST) and it is not easy when the town you live in is populated by Incas and Llama's (SERIOUSLY, I'd rather shag a Llama than a Local girl...they are not the prettiest to make a gross understatement!) so my advice to all of you is, be careful what you wish for!!!!

Hahaha! nice one. I gotta offer my two cents worth here...I Live and work in the Sacred Valley, in Southern Peru and without contest I can say I am blessed to ride the best trails (fantastic cross country, in nearly every direction, a nearly 20km Downhill course, and if I had my road bike with me, a great 58km climb at a good gradient or something shorter and steeper), HOWEVER, the price paid is a heavy one, I work as a tour guide (yip, taking americans and bike tours) and more than 90% of the tourists I guide are couples, young late 20-somethings or early 30-somethings (the majority) who are about to be married, or just got married, sometimes we get just-been- wed's (the WORST) and it is not easy when the town you live in is populated by Incas and Llama's (SERIOUSLY, I'd rather shag a Llama than a Local girl...they are not the prettiest to make a gross understatement!) so my advice to all of you is, be careful what you wish for!!!!

OK, so you voted singletrack then I guess? :)

Hmmmm. if it was season related. Nookie in the cold winter mornings, between the sheets, not something you order with your watier and single track in the summerdrool.gif