Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

Gonna try my best to make tom night... what route? If i am late will try and catch up.

Will start at circle, go down Adderley rd.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in too! :)

Tankman, I'll e-mail you the info.

Thanks Lizzy, see you tomorrow night!

To Malanshoogte ?

Yep, down Malanshoogte rd, will probably turn right into Occultdale rd, right at Silos, back to Durbanville.

I might be wrong, but actually not Malanshoogte. Adderley to Occultdale goes past the Malanshoogte road, but does not include this road.

As always, expect me if you see me.

Musashi, strangely enough Adderley becomes Malanshoogte just past the D'Urbanvale turnoff. I had to double check on it myself.

Yep, down Malanshoogte rd, will probably turn right into Occultdale rd, right at Silos, back to Durbanville.

ok, so do I need to bring my road or mtb?

Since I am joining your ride that side, you guys have to come join our Thursday night MTB ride in Stellenbosch.

Proper Mountain biking ... you know ... in the mountains with singletrack and all ;)

ok, so do I need to bring my road or mtb?

Since I am joining your ride that side, you guys have to come join our Thursday night MTB ride in Stellenbosch.

Proper Mountain biking ... you know ... in the mountains with singletrack and all ;)

MTB

And some of us are technically challenged :blush: so not too sure about the 'Proper Mountain biking' thing at night...

@ Tankman. Mtb, what else.

@ Trompie. We meet at 18h00 at the circle at Durbanville High School, top of Koeberg rd, Durbanville. Ride about 2 hrs. (40km)

And some of us are technically challenged :blush: so not too sure about the 'Proper Mountain biking' thing at night...

That is the best most awesome way to do it! Dont worry, we have a "no man or lady gets left behind in darkness" rule!

@ Tankman. Mtb, what else.

Just checking, see you later and see you on a Thursday ride this side :thumbup:

Tankman, just be pre warned that the pace will be quite chilled. Idea is just to spend some time on the bike.

Tankman, just be pre warned that the pace will be quite chilled. Idea is just to spend some time on the bike.

And the wind chill will be quite chilly too, eh?

Archived