Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do you guys park your cars?

Gonna try make this one.

There's an empty lot at the corner of Main (Durban) and Langenhoven. Between The Friendly grocer and Durbanville High School. Access is off Langenhoven.

About 40km, pace not too hectic. Idea is to spend time in the saddle, not race.

See you there.

Anybody interested in joining me for a Durbanville MTB ride tonight at 6pm? I know you rode yesterday, but just asking. I'm going whether other people join or not, because rain and bad weather is forecasted for tomorrow, Friday, Sunday and Monday; today/tonight looks like great weather :thumbup:

I did a solo Spes Bona, Malanshoogte, Contermans, Tiekiedraai trip last night. I was pathetic, did the 50km round trip from my house about 30 mins slower than my PB. What do you think: shall I give up cycling? Take up bowls? Tiddle Winks?

I did a solo Spes Bona, Malanshoogte, Contermans, Tiekiedraai trip last night. I was pathetic, did the 50km round trip from my house about 30 mins slower than my PB. What do you think: shall I give up cycling? Take up bowls? Tiddle Winks?

No, ride more often.

Archived