Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

just for interest sake, about 2 weeks ago I went for a road cycle, overtook a bunch of mtbikers just past the Bridge next to Teazers then turned along DF Malan....was it any of u guys? Was a big bunch!

Doubt it. We are not a big bunch, and we we don't ride around Teazers :D :lol: :P

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys

I just want to know, what kind of lighting gear do you use for the night rides?

I've been using a very basic Hope 1 light. It doesn't through a wide light so doesn't really work on the handlebars, but I put mine on my helmet and where I look, there's light. And it works with AA batteries which is great if you do 24-hour events.

Anybody besides me and Popey interested in a nightride on a Tuesday or Thursday evening?

First want to see what the interest is before deciding on time and routes.

Hi there, im a durbanite....down here for work next week and need to do some riding in a bad way! i dont have lights but need to ride either early mornings or evenings....if you guys have a group riding, ill be very keen. Let me know...i have to oraginse bringing my bike down...on short notice! let me know...

Hi there, im a durbanite....down here for work next week and need to do some riding in a bad way! i dont have lights but need to ride either early mornings or evenings....if you guys have a group riding, ill be very keen. Let me know...i have to oraginse bringing my bike down...on short notice! let me know...

Bobcat, there is a group riding from Durbanville every Tuesday evening 18:00. But there are enough bike routes and riders to find someone to ride with. Let us know your plans and we'll see what we can do.

We are riding tonite? Who' joining? Let me know, otherwise I'll take the road bike for a quick blast on the Adderley loop.

When i see udx i think "Unorthodox" & when I think Unorthodox i think about John, when we use to dirt jump on that lake soil in lakeside, LOL! good ol days.

Archived