Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

Thanks for the invite :angry: *green face*

Would rather have been cycling with you guys :cursing: .

It's family, so I must make an effort to be civil, I suppose. :whistling: :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for the invigorating ride on a new variation of the route !

Tempo definitely on the up the last few weeks - wasn't really up to charging over Spes Bona as well (sorry about that!)

Sorry dat ek nie nie gemaak het nie, skoene was nog sopnat na sondag se mudfest.

Stop bolle koerantpapier in jou skoene om die vog te absorbeer, dan raak dit baie vinniger droog (of darem so dat 'n mens dit kan aantrek)

Stop bolle koerantpapier in jou skoene om die vog te absorbeer, dan raak dit baie vinniger droog (of darem so dat 'n mens dit kan aantrek)

Dit werk baie goed. Moet net nie jou skoene voor 'n verwarmer of in die son sit om droog te raak nie.

Ja ... nuwe bloed... het pas lekker aangejaag... as ek maar ook net weer op 60kg was.... laas op std 6.....

Thanks vir die lekker ride. :thumbup:

nou so gehype.. gaan sommer 14:00 vir nog een...... :clap:

Hoe ver ry julle die afgelope tyd?

My fiksheid begin nou weer goed optel, maar as ek join wil ek ten minste kan by bly... :whistling:

Jip thats true, no one gets left behind... unless you get a piece of roadkill... we will leave you behind :whistling:

Don't worry the group does stretch a bit, and we'll never leave a man behind.

what about a woman??

Don't worry the group does stretch a bit, and we'll never leave a man behind.

Awesome, sounds good. How far do you guys normally ride? And how long does it take?

60km usually around 2 hours :whistling:

Just kidding we start riding at 6 and usually get home around 8:30pm so depending on the pace the k's can vary between 40-55

Archived