Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, for "normal" day time Mtb rides in D/Ville and surrounds, head over to the the other thread. Let's keep this one for the Night rides only.

Weather unfort doesnt look good for night ride....

Sorry Wannabe , just fixed it :whistling:

Keen. who else?

Wannabe, Hi, what is the forcast?

Depends where you look. Some has it with lots of rain around 18h00, other with little chance of rain, but with strongish 28km/h NW blowing. All has one thing in common though, COLD!! (13deg C)

I mostly use Weather SA for my forecasts. They have it as per the last forecast.

Brrr... If I can find some heat between now and 5:30PM, I'll join. That's a tad bit too chilly for me at the moment!

Brrr... If I can find some heat between now and 5:30PM, I'll join. That's a tad bit too chilly for me at the moment!

Hey Lizzy ! Where have you been the last couple of times? what's more important that cycling? :whistling:

Hey Lizzy ! Where have you been the last couple of times? what's more important that cycling? :whistling:

That's what I keep trying to tell them at work! :D

Haven't been able to convince them yet! But I'm not giving up! :lol:

If it doesn't rain at 17:30, I'm in

windguru predicts no rain

weather24 says 10% chance of rain

yr says rain from 8 pm onwards (but then we are on the way back with a NW tailwind)

If it doesn't rain at 17:30, I'm in :thumbup:

windguru predicts no rain

weather24 says 10% chance of rain

yr says rain from 8 pm onwards (but then we are on the way back with a NW tailwind)

Same here. If it rains / threatens to rain, I'm out.

Archived