Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

But like I said there are some quick guys and some slower guys, Don't worry about the fitness level half the group will go as fast as the first bunch and the other half will go as slow as the last person. Very social :thumbup:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

60km usually around 2 hours :whistling:

Just kidding we start riding at 6 and usually get home around 8:30pm so depending on the pace the k's can vary between 40-55

60km - -> 2 hours... sounds about right :eek:

All in all, sounds awesome. What route do you guys normally take?

Thank you very much for answering all my newbie questions!

Depends how we feel, we decide.. but on the out skirts of Durbanville, farm roads.

Join us on Sunday morning, Distance in 90km region. We (I'm) are still waiting for exact detail.

Don't worry I'm also a newbie to the group, if you scroll back a few posts the route has been posted a few times with some variations depending on the night.

Depends how we feel, we decide.. but on the out skirts of Durbanville, farm roads.

Join us on Sunday morning, Distance in 90km region. We (I'm) are still waiting for exact detail.

I'll phone you on Sunday morn for details,

Thanks to all of you for the info!

I'll be skipping this weekend (riding new Zevenwacht with friends after church on Sunday - the new route is highly recommended!!)

But if I manage to find a decent light over the weekend I might join the next nigh ride :clap:

Not joining you guys tonite. Off to Kimberley to go and hunt Gemsbok (on behalf of somebody else, the whole trip is paid for me)

You must enjoy your ride.

You guys aren't aware of a decent second hand light someone wants to sell?

Just saw Magic shine 400 on classifieds for R650, brand new. Dont know how much you want to pay and what type of light you want?

I think those lights are fine, dont know where you want to ride, 400 Lums will be ok for road use and maybe some gravel, in single track you may require more, personal prev...., they are rechargeable and I think well priced, give them a call, and get info on their other models.

Remember... You get what you pay for...

That is what I'm thinking about... maybe wait a month or 2 and just buy something around R1500 - R2000? Is Magicshine the brand you want to go for?

I think so, no pro on it (and I dont own a decent light yet...), but i think you should look at about 1000 to 1200 lum, they go for about R950 upwards.

Wannabe my liking in jou het nounet minder geraak... so jaloers... My jagtrip kom eers oor 2 weke

My gelukkie, ou Frikkie.

Archived