Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My last meaningful contribution to this thread was on 11 May 2011, when I reported on one of the first rides we did. Wannabe, Andydude and me. I made a few promises to join subsequent rides, but somehow never did. Work, travel, lack of fitness and general slapgatness. Maar ek begin nou oudword en my huidige poging om fiks te word, is dalk een van my laaste ernstige pogings.

So tonight I will be there, you will probably drop me about 200 m down the road, but that will be OK, I know the area and will be able to find my own way home.

Wannabe, please pm your phone no.

My last meaningful contribution to this thread was on 11 May 2011, when I reported on one of the first rides we did. Wannabe, Andydude and me. I made a few promises to join subsequent rides, but somehow never did. Work, travel, lack of fitness and general slapgatness. Maar ek begin nou oudword en my huidige poging om fiks te word, is dalk een van my laaste ernstige pogings.

So tonight I will be there, you will probably drop me about 200 m down the road, but that will be OK, I know the area and will be able to find my own way home.

Wannabe, please pm your phone no.

Great stuff. We are already 3-4 guys riding. Pace won't we to hectic!

Carmichael, we missed you last night.

Thanks to the rest of the guys, it was a lekker ride.

Mr.Legs, good of you to resurface after such a long time, was good chatting to you again.

Yip, I enjoyed the trip, thanks for sticking with me at the back.

Wasn't it the other way round? :whistling:

Pleasure.

Looks like the weather (read Rain) is going to play along tonite. It will be a bit windy and a tad cold, but the rain should hold off. Anybody interested in riding, we meet at the same spot at the same time, riding the same route.

Guest Karma

Looks like the weather (read Rain) is going to play along tonite. It will be a bit windy and a tad cold, but the rain should hold off. Anybody interested in riding, we meet at the same spot at the same time, riding the same route.

Hi, might join. do you have a garmin file or route map to see?

Dankie Pop. :whistling: :devil:

Dink tog ek het hom reggekry. :thumbup:

I can't wait to get back on the bike and dish out some hurt to you guys again! :devil: :devil:

Archived