Vitality Fitness Assessment - 20 & 21 May Stellenbosch

Tankman

Dear Vitality Members

You are hereby invited to our next Vitality day. We will assist you in reaching Gold status as quickly as possible and unlocking the full potential of this great rewards program.

What happens on the day? You do a Vitality Fitness Assessment with our Biokineticist and Vitality Check with our Nurse on site.

When? Friday 20 May and Saturday 21 May 2011

Where? Lifesmith Offices, 1st Floor, 1 Techno Drive, Techopark, Stellenbosch

Time? Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 12pm

Cost? R175 to be paid to the Biokineticist on the day.

(Payment can be claimed back from your Medical Aid Savings fund and the Nurse is free for Discovery members.)

You Can Earn: 7500 points + 7500 bonus points for the Vitality Fitness assessment, + up to 19 000 points for the Vitality Check and 9000 points or more for the online assessments! That is around 40 000 points in one morning!

Booking is Essential – please contact Stefanie at our office 021-880 1691 and quote "The Hub" support@lifesmith.co.za

Feel free to bring your spouse, family, friends and colleges along for the assessment!

Edited by Tankman

Cool! Limited bookings available, so book in advance.

You can do 2x Fitness assessments per yer, 5 months apart, so get this one done NOW!!

If you come on the Saturday, we can do a ride in Jonkershoek or Bottelary Hills afterwords ;)

How many people in your company mrparx?

If we get around 20 bookings, we bring everything to you and have the Vitality day in the comfort of your own office.

This includes the Vitality Fitness Assessment by the Biokineticist (up to 15 000 points)

as well as the Vitality Check Up by the Nurse

(HIV + Cholesterol + Glucose + Blood Pressure + Weight = up to 19 000 points)

How hectic are the tests? Will I be able to go back to the office without a shower? :)

yes - you can go back without a shower. It's a simple step-test, with 4 sessions of 2 minutes with a 30 second rest inbetween each session. But it's not a hectic step test - more to measure how fast it takes you to reduce your heart rate to a lower level.

Thanks cptmayhem!

Nothing too hectic ... Please wear or bring comfortable clothes with trainers ... the guys that pitch up in suits and fancy shoes wont find it all that comfortable :lol:

Edited by Tankman

If we get around 20 bookings, we bring everything to you and have the Vitality day in the comfort of your own office.

ok, ill find who is keen, im sure could get 20 fit ou's

ok, ill find who is keen, im sure could get 20 fit ou's

:lol: they dont need to be fit ... they just need to be Vitality members! Invite people from other companies and youll have 20 before you can say "Vitality Gold Status"

The aim is to get you to Gold Status as quickly as possible and there are many points up for grabs during a day like this.

The Fitness assessment is easy peazy ... Step test, stretch test, 1min push-ups, 1min sit-ups ... done!

If wont even make you any fitter either ;)

"Comfy clothes"...? Would jeans and tekkies cut it?!

Interested - work in TechnoPark, so I'll most likely be able to stroll up there on the Friday. Fitness not what it should be at this stage, though... :rolleyes:

There is no real dress code ;) If you are comfortable in jeans, no problem!

Doing the step test in shorts or loose fitting trousers/tracksuit might be more comfortable. We have a changing room if you want to bring a change of clothes.

Please book your appointment with Stefanie, Friday is filling up quickly now!