Very Suspect!!!

Bos

Has ABSA been notified ? I used to work with one of the big banks and they take these things seriously. They will put their fraud division onto the account to watch for movements. Maybe they'll catch the idiot trying to withdraw something.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has ABSA been notified ? I used to work with one of the big banks and they take these things seriously. They will put their fraud division onto the account to watch for movements. Maybe they'll catch the idiot trying to withdraw something.

From what ABSA said to me was that they can't do anything till transactions start to look suspect, some of these accounts sit dorment for a while, they will switch between a host of accounts to try cover tracks.

From what ABSA said to me was that they can't do anything till transactions start to look suspect, some of these accounts sit dorment for a while, they will switch between a host of accounts to try cover tracks.

So they let the farking criminals keep there accounts open,but ABSA blocks all mine because there was no movement on them for 12 months,even though i have been transfering into them. :(

I think we should pay him with a fake cheque!!! at least make him happy for a couple of hours until he realizes that he was scammed!!!!

Guest coenie

I send him plenty emails yesterday saying I will see him at 5, money has been deposited...he should check his account...

I had all the excuses

I lost the deposit slip

I could not make it last night and forgot my phone at home so I could not call

and so on

this morning he emailed and said I should not waste his time.....I replied saying that he is a scammer etc... have not heard a word.

going to send him a few emails still.....a few thousand...just to clog his mailbox until it starts bouncing back.....

I send him plenty emails yesterday saying I will see him at 5, money has been deposited...he should check his account...

I had all the excuses

I lost the deposit slip

I could not make it last night and forgot my phone at home so I could not call

and so on

this morning he emailed and said I should not waste his time.....I replied saying that he is a scammer etc... have not heard a word.

going to send him a few emails still.....a few thousand...just to clog his mailbox until it starts bouncing back.....

This would be brilliant, SPAM them :clap:

:clap: :clap: Just spoke to Donald no longer Daniel, offered him $1000.00 via Western Union :lol: :lol:

Prick wants the money now, He was very excited to get US$ will send the Nigerian the fake Western Union Slip :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This begs the question .... how many have unknowingly paid for this bike already?

Phone the cell nmber, haha, the guy says he spoke to me yesterday and sent me an email but I never replied. He did?

Oh just by the way, the bike is still available for those interested, just remember to pay first - he says you can get your money back if not happy with the bike when it arrives. Ok.

Uhh, no thanks!

:clap: :clap: Just spoke to Donald no longer Daniel, offered him $1000.00 via Western Union :lol: :lol:

Prick wants the money now, He was very excited to get US$ will send the Nigerian the fake Western Union Slip :clap:

Phew, only R7500 for the bike now. You got a great deal now :thumbup: Would love to see his face when he gets taken for a change

Phone the cell number and the guy actually answers (i almost fell off my chair as I expected voicemail so I had to chat to him), he wants to know when i'm going to pay the money, he says he spoke to me yesterday and emailed me but I never replied apparently. (Dont recall that though).

I said I'll pay in about half an hour's time, so he asked if I had his bank details. I said he sent it yesterday, and he stated that if i am not happy with the bike when it arrives he will gladly pay my money back.

So what about all the other guys who called and emailed and he said the same thing tooooooo???

He seems to have the same contact details as this company below.

Contact Details

Company Name: GOLDLINK

Address: 145 West, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa

Tel: 27--0731609633

Zip Code: 2017

Contact Person: Mr. DR SE JONAH

Main Products: Goods

No. of Employees: 501 - 1000 People

Estimated Annual Sales (USD): Above US$100 Million

Serving the peopole with diligency

Edited by ricochet_rabbit