Very Suspect!!!

Bos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my bad his one was not the KSwiss edition, So its still Suspect and his bike still missing

Guest coenie

Just got this email reply

Dear

Thank you for your interest buying the TREK top fuel 9.9 SL 2011 size (17.5) Inc extras from us you can come I attached the picture in this email you can view it on 25 Stanley Street , Barberton, Mpumalanga, South Africa our unit price is 10,000 Rand s or email your postal address so that I will start packaging it for delivery through Hand to Hand service Courier.

I will like to receive payment before shipment upon the receipt of payment I will ship direct to your door step with a shipment tracking number issued to you

I wait on your response today.

Daniel

I just got this reply from the Poster on gumtree...

Dear

Thank you for your interest buying the TREK top fuel 9.9 SL 2011 size (17.5) Inc extras from us yes it is still available for sale ,you can come and view it on 25 Stanley Street , Barberton, Mpumalanga, South Africa our unit price is 10,000 Rand s or email your postal address so that I will start packaging it for delivery through Hand to Hand service Courier.

I will like to receive payment before shipment upon the receipt of payment I will ship direct to your door step with a shipment tracking number issued to you

Daniel

Guest coenie

anyone in Baberton who can look at this "bike" and expose this scammer?

That dude is nowhere near Barberton. Pay first and I'll send the bike, ja right.

Guest coenie

Lets all tell him that we will deposite the money today still....he must give the account details....I am sure he will "sell" this one bike to plenty people

Thank you for email ,, if you are keen in buying it then come and view it and collect on 25 Stanley Street , Barberton, Mpumalanga, South Africa our unit price is 10,000 Rand s or email your postal address so that I will start packaging it for delivery through Hand to Hand service Courier.

I will email our banking details for payment upon confirmation of payment in my account will I ship out through a logistic company and a shipment tracking number will be emailed to you for track and trace of your item

Daniel

25 Stanley Street , Barberton, Mpumalanga, South Africa

Subscribe here! to add this property to your auction list View Auction Details

Important Notice

In Execution of a judgement, duly authorised by the Execution Creditor and the mentioned honourable court of South Africa in the matter stated, a sale without reserve will be held of the following property on the conditions of the relevant sheriff, which may be inspected at the relevant sheriff's office prior to the sale. The following information is furnished regarding the property though in this respect nothing is guaranteed.

Main Features - House

Stand Size : 496 m2

Bedroom(s) : 3

Bathroom(s) : 1

Property Coordinates

Latitude : -25.7903637

Longitude : 31.0503141

Auction Details

Sheriffs Office : Barberton

Auction No. : 70377

Plaintiff : Standard Bank Ltd

Defendants : Patricia Nontobeko Nkosi

Estate late Sandile Kenneth Kunter Nkosi

Case No. : 73597/2009

Auction Date : 12/04/2011

Property No. : 75136

Auction Time : 9:00:00

Auctioneer : Mr. M Bernstein

Tel Number : +27 (013) 712 4896

Fax Number : +27 (013) 712 4894

Email Address : sheriff333@telkomsa.net

Auction Address : 25 Stanley Street , Barberton, Mpumalanga, South Africa

More Information

Erf Number : 3970

Toilets : 1

Lounge : 1

Kitchen : 1

Dining Room : 1

Garage(s) : 1

Detailed Map

I just got exactly the same response too.

" Dear

Thank you for your interest buying the TREK top fuel 9.9 SL 2011 size (17.5) Inc extras from us you can come I attached the picture in this email you can view it on 25 Stanley Street , Barberton, Mpumalanga, South Africa our unit price is 10,000 Rand s or email your postal address so that I will start packaging it for delivery through Hand to Hand service Courier.

Daniel

0731609633"

Serious scammer.Standard response and wants to send the bike off to every one after payment has been made! Watch out everyone!! :devil:

That dude could be anywhere in the world but judging from the number he might well be in SA. Would call the number up but wouldn't want to scare him off if he can be nabbed. Someone (pistol in hand) needs to go and look at that bike!

Its almost the exact scam that I passed details of onto the cops. Also the same name, Daniel the Nigerian. I wouldnt be surprised if its the same ABSA bank details.

i called the number, definitely a foreigner..

ok..sounds definitely like a nigerian..

gave the same address, for viewing ..send i should send an email..

probably will reply with the same email as above..

has someone informed the cops yet ?