Bela Bela IMPROVEMENT!!!

Cycling Major

Hey guys I'd just like to really thank the guys from centurion cycles and from the bela bela race organizers for giving us a great experience on this yearts bela bela race.

Last year there where potholes like mad and it was very dangerous. But as for this year all the holes where fixed and here and there where they missed one, they filled them up extremely well.

I really think that they've outdone themselves this year. I'm sure if this will continue in the future the race will get much bigger as people wont be scared of crashes.

Thanx again guys.......

Hey guys I'd just like to really thank the guys from centurion cycles and from the bela bela race organizers for giving us a great experience on this yearts bela bela race.

Last year there where potholes like mad and it was very dangerous. But as for this year all the holes where fixed and here and there where they missed one, they filled them up extremely well.

I really think that they've outdone themselves this year. I'm sure if this will continue in the future the race will get much bigger as people wont be scared of crashes.

Thanx again guys.......

I agree ! Well done to the organizers and marshals ! :thumbup:

Everything was good besides the so called "neutral" start! Really need to work on it for next year!

My "race" was ruined before I walked over the timing mats! :thumbdown:

Otherwise great reace from the point of view of marshals and potholes! Did a great job since last year! :clap:

Everything was good besides the so called "neutral" start! Really need to work on it for next year!

My "race" was ruined before I walked over the timing mats! :thumbdown:

Otherwise great reace from the point of view of marshals and potholes! Did a great job since last year! :clap:

Agreed, the immediate right turn onto the mats and then the left turn into the road split the bunch right at the start. They need wider mats and a straight through start.