Rudy Project - Scratch Policy

An3

Yeah Kinda agreeing with Hendrich here.

I understand it can scratch, but they should then either replace it for free or not attach a 12month period to it if you need to pay in an amount IMO.

Otherwise I can just as well buy a "grey" pair and replace the whole thing if scratched, will have new glasses for a few bucks more than one pair and new lense will cost me locally <_<

Yeah Kinda agreeing with Hendrich here.

I understand it can scratch, but they should then either replace it for free or not attach a 12month period to it if you need to pay in an amount IMO.

Otherwise I can just as well buy a "grey" pair and replace the whole thing if scratched, will have new glasses for a few bucks more than one pair and new lense will cost me locally <_<

:o You said the G word!

• 5 weeks later...

Good day HUBBERS!

The IMPACTX Rudy Projects lenses have a lifetime guarantee to never ever BREAK. This means that all IMPACTX lenses that break will be replaced under warranty at no charge.

These lenses are highly scratch resistant so the lifetime of these lenses are MUCH longer as opposed to your normal lenses. There can never ever be a lens that is scratch resistant... I would like to be the inventor though :-) .

In the unfortunate event that your should get a nasty scratch - we offer the LRG - Lens replacement guarantee.

The official guarantee is for one year but for the launch in this first year it has been extended to 3 years!!

Yes... you can visit: http://www.asgsport.co.za/lrg for more info.

If you have any questions, please email Lizle at lizle@asgsworld.co.za.

Regards,

ASG

Thanks for the reply ASG

Ok so

- are all lenses dating back 3 years covered or only from current purchase then 3 years from now ?

- Does guarantee pass from one owner to the next ?

- whats the guarantee on the frame and bits itself ?

It's a good initiative :thumbup:

Dear Weight Weenie,

-All lenses dating back three years.

-Yes, the guarantee passes from one owner to the next as long as the PAPERS (proof of purchase) passes aswell.

-The frame and bits have a 2 year guarantee.

Yes - very good initiative... the idea is to keep you in the ASG-Rudy Project family :-)!

Remember to visit us at the WINTER SALE at Tygervalley College today and tomorrow: www.asgsport.co.za/sale

Best regards,

ASG