Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some nice pics lock, just get a flickr account, they resize for you haha. as long as you not too concerned about bandwidth

Dangle.. Last night I was shown a place in Kensington.. The view will blow anyones mind.. Must be the best view of JHB I have ever seen.. Took some pics but they are real noisy.. Let me know if you are interested in going.. Will post a pic just now..

Dangle, that mono was completely blown out tho, hence the mono, made the pic okay.

I liked the shot tho, was a real shoot from the hip shot.

Was up at imfolozi game reserve this weekend, will get some pics up sometime, 100-400L is ridiculously sharp :wub:

Dangle.. Last night I was shown a place in Kensington.. The view will blow anyones mind.. Must be the best view of JHB I have ever seen.. Took some pics but they are real noisy.. Let me know if you are interested in going.. Will post a pic just now..

Where, where, where :drool:

Dangle, that mono was completely blown out tho, hence the mono, made the pic okay.

I liked the shot tho, was a real shoot from the hip shot.

Was up at imfolozi game reserve this weekend, will get some pics up sometime, 100-400L is ridiculously sharp :wub:

I have also found that blown out pics often convert well in to mono.

Great pic, love the angle :thumbup:

Where, where, where :drool:

Going to try locate it on a google map.. But I'm keen to organise a bit of a group session so we can learn from each other..I feel I need to expand my knowledge a bit.. So if anyone is keen let me know..

post-19733-0-20600900-1340093265.jpg

Sorry about the real bad pic.. Working so dont have time to search for the good ones.. Just want you to see..

Edited by Fruity

Going to try locate it on a google map.. But I'm keen to organise a bit of a group session so we can learn from each other..I feel I need to expand my knowledge a bit.. So if anyone is keen let me know..

post-19733-0-20600900-1340093265.jpg

Sorry about the real bad pic.. Working so dont have time to search for the good ones.. Just want you to see..

OK that's it, I need to get there, looks like behind Bedford Centre somewhere.

I can rally up a few mates, no problem, might just have to be when it get's a little warmer, or maybe not :thumbup:

OK that's it, I need to get there, looks like behind Bedford Centre somewhere.

I can rally up a few mates, no problem, might just have to be when it get's a little warmer, or maybe not :thumbup:

PM me i'll give you my number or email and we can organise.. Super keen to go back.. Wasnt that cold at all last night.