Upgrade

Big H*

My Grandson upgraded from his Y-bike to this nifty Avalanche. Priced it at R750-00 at Toys-R-Us and got it at Cycles House from Anton for R195-00.

post-24908-0-06962700-1306412662.jpg

You see, these jokes just go straight past me. I use NoScript.

Do you get NoScript from Basque steak?

Oh, right. So how's it an upgrade? Don't you upgrade from one of those, or the one in your pic, to a proper bike with pedals?

Adjustable seat and tyres with tubes in, when you are small an abjustable seat and real tyres is a moerse upgrade.

Edit- o ja, also mudguards

Edited by eccentric1

Do you get NoScript from Basque steak?

http://noscript.net/

Proudly sponsored by NLNet Foundation 2006 PC World World Class

Fight CLICKJACKING Now!

The NoScript Firefox extension provides extra protection for Firefox, Seamonkey and other mozilla-based browsers: this free, open source add-on allows Javascript, Java and Flash and other plugins to be executed only by trusted web sites of your choice (e.g. your online bank), and provides the most powerful Anti-XSS protection available in a browser.

Along with Ghostery, ans Flashblock, standard plugins. I can't do without em.

Edited by TNT1

its called Y bike because : Y the *&^*( has my bike got no crank and drivetrain ?

Those that know, and there are not many of them around here, say that it is important in a childs developmental process to learn how to balance before the ability to pedal is added. Kiddie wheels does not offer that ability.

The Y-Bike does not develop balance. The new bike will develop balance.

He will get his pedal bike when he masters this one and ride circles around the others with their kiddie wheels.

Those that know, and there are not many of them around here, say that it is important in a childs developmental process to learn how to balance before the ability to pedal is added. Kiddie wheels does not offer that ability.

The Y-Bike does not develop balance. The new bike will develop balance.

He will get his pedal bike when he masters this one and ride circles around the others with their kiddie wheels.

Spoken like a proud (true?) Grand-dad :P

shucks Oom, that is a big reach for those fingers on the brake leaver

Brakes, brakes, who uses brakes at that age. It is much nicer to bump your little sister over!

There is an adjustment screw for reach. His Dad will have to do that.