Vitality Fitness Assessment 3 & 4 June - Durbanville

Tankman

Dear Vitality Members

Due to exceptional demand we are having another Vitality day!

You are hereby invited to our next Vitality day. We will assist you in reaching Gold status as quickly as possible and unlocking the full potential of this great rewards program.

What happens on the day? You do a Vitality Fitness Assessment with our Biokineticist and Vitality Check with our Nurse on site.

When? Friday 3 June and Saturday 4 June 2011

Where? Durbanville Medi-Clinic, Zinyo House, Unit 24, Durbanville.

Time? Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm

Dress code? Casual/Comfortable clothing with trainers

Cost? R175 to be paid to the Biokineticist on the day.

(Payment can be claimed back from your Medical Aid Savings fund and the Nurse is free for Discovery members.)

You Can Earn: 7500 points + 7500 bonus points for the Vitality Fitness assessment, + up to 19 000 points for the Vitality Check and 9000 points or more for the online assessments! That is around 40 000 points in one morning!

Booking is Essential – please contact Stefanie at our office 021-880 1691 and quote "The Hub" support@lifesmith.co.za

Feel free to bring your spouse, family, friends and colleges along for the assessment!

Edited by Tankman

This includes the Vitality Fitness Assessment by the Biokineticist (up to 15 000 points)

as well as the Vitality Check by the Nurse

(HIV + Cholesterol + Glucose + Blood Pressure + Weight = up to 19 000 points)

Please download and complete this attachment beforehand to save time!

Edited by Tankman

You can do only two of these assessments per year, 5 months apart.

If you want to do another later in the year, get this one done NOW!

Spots left open at 12:00 and 12:30 for Saturday ... let us know asap!

Call Stefanie for Fridays open spots

Tank, you're one of the few guys who is actually driving this properly. Good on ya, man. We need more okes like that in our business. Or less, because that means we provide superior service! My office had one of these sessions a week before I joined them. Next one shall be "Hublicized" like you have done...

I'm in the S Subs, for those who are curious.

Thanks buddy, I have met sooo many hubbers through this, its awesome!!

We have been very busy with phone calls and queries, might just have to organize another day during the following week :thumbup: We can even hold the Vitality day in the comfort of your own office. If any of you are on company medical aid and they are not offering these services, ask why not? And then contact me! :D

Its all about understanding the Vitality program, working the system, reaping the rewards, benefits & discounts and we will show you how!

Thanks buddy, I have met sooo many hubbers through this, its awesome!!

We have been very busy with phone calls and queries, might just have to organize another day during the following week :thumbup: We can even hold the Vitality day in the comfort of your own office. If any of you are on company medical aid and they are not offering these services, ask why not? And then contact me! :D

Its all about understanding the Vitality program, working the system, reaping the rewards, benefits & discounts and we will show you how!

Couldn't have said it better myself...