Tubeless Valves

Chubba

Sorry for the hijack but which version of the Stans valves fit the American Classics - is it the Olympic valve?

Sorry for the hijack but which version of the Stans valves fit the American Classics - is it the Olympic valve?

i think they have one for all rim models.

I got these Stans Valves

Like I said: Not everybody's cup of tea. BUT the hole to add sealant is bigger. And this one has been in use for 4 years. With no issues. It does not break, it is made of aluminum and can pump your tire at the garage. I have used it with Stans Crest, Mavic 317, DT 4.2d rims.

So last night just before heading off into MAJIK with a mate I decided to adjust my tire pressure on my AC Wheelset.

I start to unscrew the thingy valve of my AC wheel set and then puff whiz dammit the thingy part literally blows off somewhere onto my garage floor. Now I do not have much time to find it so I go to my old XT wheel set and the valve thingy is different. Oh Crap what now. So I search the floor off the garage no luck. Reverse the wifes car out and then find it, what a relief as I was luss for a ride and did not want to have to cancel.

During the ride my luck did not change as I started to get major chain suck. Saying that the ride was a blast as wet single tracks in the dark are always fun. Well at least it was dark behind us as between my mate a I we had a combined 3050 lumens of pure light ahead. thumbup1.gif guy with shades, pun intended.