Anybody having a problem getting their new wildcard?

WBK

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. That'd be an eezi-view card.

And if you don't want a contract you can go for the "Pay-per-view" option.... :thumbup:

And if you don't want a contract you can go for the "Pay-per-view" option.... :thumbup:

I thought pay-per-view was the only option?

Enforcement. Pure & simple. It's very easy to enforce it at Tokai, and it's one of the places where MTB traffic is huge.

If I remember correctly, there is some sort of document on the Sanparks website that stipulates that an extra permit will be needed, but I can't remember where it is... searching... searching...

My link

There we go - Explains it all in plain ingerlish.

It only mentions TMNP........ so technically this notice only applies to TMNP.......... That's what I understand, In Plain ENGLISH :-)

Especially if you're married. Then the broadcast is scrambled 90% of the time...

Dude. In marriage you pay for everything, paying for a peek is the least of my worries...

Dude. In marriage you pay for everything, paying for a peek is the least of my worries...

Tell me about it...

But then, at the moment, she's the one paying for everything. Just changed jobs, commission only. Swopped from advising & training investment & insurance brokers to become a broker. And then the power-steering pump on my car goes at the same time as it needs a service. After-market warranty only covers the pump. OUCH.

Tell me about it...

But then, at the moment, she's the one paying for everything. Just changed jobs, commission only. Swopped from advising & training investment & insurance brokers to become a broker. And then the power-steering pump on my car goes at the same time as it needs a service. After-market warranty only covers the pump. OUCH.

Ouch indeed. When we first got married I was in a similar position, and my wife covered everything.

Ouch indeed. When we first got married I was in a similar position, and my wife covered everything.

Yeah. We've cut back, but then it's a career where you have to spend money to make money. You don't get a salary - activity = business. If you sit on your arse all day, you don't make a cent.

I love it, but she doesn't... yet.

They were supposed to issue a replacement for our Wild Card (bought under Infinity) and I updated our details online. Nada.

Like with PPA I try my best not to overestimate Sanparks, but they make it so difficult.

Yeah. We've cut back, but then it's a career where you have to spend money to make money. You don't get a salary - activity = business. If you sit on your arse all day, you don't make a cent.

I love it, but she doesn't... yet.

Does she know she's paying for you to spend most of your day on thehub? :lol:

Most of my day indeed...

Writing proposals and doing the compliance duties from home (owing to the fact that my car has been at Audi for the past 2 weeks, and she needs the car today)

You have no idea how slow some of the insurance & investment companies' websites can be when using them to their full capabilities... I have been alt/tabbing my arse off today!

There is good news, that TMP office will move from Westlake to the Manor House at Tokai, so it will make our life easier to get Wild Card and MTB permits...

ordered and apid for my new WildCard on the 16th january - have phoned 3 times, told to be 'patient', they are at the printers, or on the way to th eprinters, or they are planning to print them, or are THINKING of how to print them...!

I left a message for Hein Grobbler, Manager in charge one week ago, no reply! :thumbdown:

His phone number: 012 426 5033

and

complaints: 021 426 5017 :angry: