UCI World Cup Rnd 2: Fort William (SCO)

Capricorn

you referring to VDS? You been there?

VDS???? I was referring to the Fort Bill Track. Was there for 2007 Worlds! Mad track! They have changed some small sections at the top but much of it is still the same as when i was there! That top is mad! and to think its ALL pretty much man-made! If you stray off the track by 1m you walking in ankle-deep bog, covered in midges!

Its just such a wheel breaker! hitting into those rounded rocks!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the middle section after the big wall ride where it gets tight is ****! Its flat (not as flat as PMB ... but still flat ... ) and difficult to carry speed before the motorway!

maybe the race was won by the dreaded pedalling - Tracey still in good form post-Epic.

YIP im sure it was - Danny was up on greg the whole way down till the course flattened out after the wall ride you see in the video! At this point you still have a GOOD 1:15 to go and although its no where near as flat as our track here you still have to bury yourself that WHOLE time!

Full carbon, by the looks of things. Also has a HUUUUUGE overhang on the toptube, and one of the ancillary pivots is off the hanging toptube as well?!

Looks pretty cool from here...