Super suspect!?!

nox1111

post-2231-0-36447200-1307433861.jpg

Dress him in a overall, give him a shovel and old Al may pass by as a garden b....... oops Green Area C0-ordinator

Edited by eccentric1

A "he" called "Sharon"? WTF?

hahahah , I've always thought that Sharon is masculin...sorry my mistake, I'm from Bulgaria ;))

But still what do you think about this advert ???

I mean Sharon, has a 740 positf feedback, as a buyer and as a seller on Ebay !I know that the price is ridiculus even if I have to pay taxes but still 740 + ...

Dress him in a overall, give him a shovel and old Al may pass by as a garden b....... oops Green Area C0-ordinator

what was the mail that your guy used ?

No, he says that "transaction will be handled by ebay"...Here is his email.

===

Hello,

The buy it now price for the bike including shipping is $1,800. Transaction will be handled by ebay, so we can both be protected and able to exchange feedback after transaction is successfully closed!

I will offer a 30 days inspection period for the bike, so if by any reason you are not satisfied with it, you can return it against a full refund!

If you do want the deal, just please email me your full name and full shipping address and I will start the transaction under ebay. You will be after contacted by them with further instructions on how to safely complete this sale.

Thank you,

Sharon

====

Check the original post here, SHNO... payment to be made through Google Checkout.

As for full refund?! Have you seen the selection of bikes he's got on his site? Think they're all his? Think he should be selling ALL of them for the same price? Thought not.

STINKS to high heaven.

Check the original post here, SHNO... payment to be made through Google Checkout.

As for full refund?! Have you seen the selection of bikes he's got on his site? Think they're all his? Think he should be selling ALL of them for the same price? Thought not.

STINKS to high heaven.

:)))

Yes I did saw the first post, but I hoped , I realy hoped that I could buy this kind of bike for 1800$ :D

As long as I'm here , I have another question for you :

I'm a debutant in the AM, done some XC but not at all AM.

A guy sells me this for 2000€

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/fr/bikes/2009/archive/remedy9

+ Upgrade :

Fox Talas RC2

Do you think that the price is ok ?

Do you think that for someone who will certanly fall 10 time per day , spending so much on bike like this is not a good option ?

Thanks!

Edited by Shno

Nope! Johnny Cash would have had a song about him if it were true.

Sue? Is that you?