Another cyclist down

covie

RIP man! I simple hate it when trucks passes me close up it give's you and insecure feeling!

RIP and condolences to the family.

Not to derail but I nearly knocked over a careless cyclist at Cape Town airport this evening - remember to always be seen, cycle defensively and give motorists the right away when they have it.

We will always come 2nd in a collision and unfortunately no one is going to be more concerned about that than we will be.

Lets keep our eyes open, wear bright reflective clothing and keep getting the word out there :(

A sad,sad situation. I feel so for those who are left behind. I wasn't there so won't make a comment about these two but have been in two situations that will never leave me... and both incidents were "freak" but never the less,I lost two friends.Condolences for the families and friends and I must also say for the drivers involved.Just a quiet prayer for them as well.

As my Dad always said..Drive ( RIDE) as though you are invisible and treat each motorist as an idiot. YOU WILL SURVIVE. RIP