Hazyview trails

buffy

Hi,

I am going to hazyview in early July does anyone know of trails that we can ride or do I have to go to Sabie.

Buffy, it might help if you contact the organisers of the Induna Classic, the route we rode 2 weeks ago was awesome www.indunaadventures.com. Let me know the outcome.

Buffy, it might help if you contact the organisers of the Induna Classic, the route we rode 2 weeks ago was awesome www.indunaadventures.com. Let me know the outcome.

Did some training there last year-great place to ride.

Thanks River Rat I will give them a call and let you know the outcome.

Hey River Rat,

Called Induna they say 15km is the longest but we can combine the trails.

Staying at Sabie River bungalows so will probably ride from there do a couple of trails at Induna and then ride back. I think the farmers must have opened there land for you guys.

Either that or go to Sabie.