Don't share to much INFO on the HUB - Carte Blanche !!

Mad Dog

Sounds to me like you getting orders for bikes from overseas???? How many bikes are they going to have to steal to fill a container. That is seriously scary (50 bikes down 300 to go).

Mad Dog…..I don’t actually see the joke in this. I can just presume that you don’t have trust in the police making a remark like that. I was just wondering what you as a citizen in this country do to prevent or do assist the police in their investigations or to fight crime…….and I am not talking of turning a blind eye when you actually does see something.

Unfortunate there are people out there that buy stolen bikes and THAT create a market for the thieves to continue to steal and to supply. If there is no market, they would not bother to steal it….

Please keep in mind that Carte Blanch is working hand in hand with the Police Organized Crime Units when working on a story and collect evidence in the same time. Yes, not all the evidence can be used in court, but with the necessarily supporting documents and evidence, that case could be well represented in court with the Footage of Carte Blanch……

:blush:

And you are also joking right ?

Posted Yesterday, 16:12

View PostMotard660, on 23 June 2011 - 05:47 , said:

Mad Dog…..I don’t actually see the joke in this. I can just presume that you don’t have trust in the police making a remark like that. I was just wondering what you as a citizen in this country do to prevent or do assist the police in their investigations or to fight crime…….and I am not talking of turning a blind eye when you actually does see something.

Unfortunate there are people out there that buy stolen bikes and THAT create a market for the thieves to continue to steal and to supply. If there is no market, they would not bother to steal it….

Please keep in mind that Carte Blanch is working hand in hand with the Police Organized Crime Units when working on a story and collect evidence in the same time. Yes, not all the evidence can be used in court, but with the necessarily supporting documents and evidence, that case could be well represented in court with the Footage of Carte Blanch……

:blush:

And you are also joking right ?

:clap: :clap: :clap: New kid in the block !!!