New multisport shop in Bryanston Tribe Multisports

ryanarie

Hi Guys,

Visited the Tribe Multisport shop in bryanston today, Hobart Grove Centre, probably the best I have ever been to, great stock and good service from nice guys. Support them they really ahve made an effort, for our sport!

Ryan

Hi Guys,

Visited the Tribe Multisport shop in bryanston today, Hobart Grove Centre, probably the best I have ever been to, great stock and good service from nice guys. Support them they really ahve made an effort, for our sport!

Ryan

Is Hobart Grove the new Spar centre off Grosvenor?

Is Hobart Grove the new Spar centre off Grosvenor?

Yes, its just behind that, by the Caltex garage :)

• 1 month later...

Must agree, took my bike to them they were very helpful, i also bought a ghost for my Girlfriend from them @ they are well priced.

:clap:

Was referred to them as a High5 Stockist, but they never had what I was looking for.

Hi caad4,

What High5 Product were you looking for? You could try TroiSports or NorthCliff Cycles as they are also stockists or ask Tribe to get the product you need from us.

Thanks

Hi caad4,

What High5 Product were you looking for? You could try TroiSports or NorthCliff Cycles as they are also stockists or ask Tribe to get the product you need from us.

Thanks

Was looking for Zero Extreme. Nothing at Troisport either, so I bought Zero Berry tabs. Wanted it for the weekend. Couldn't be bothered to drive around, those days are over.

Was looking for Zero Extreme. Nothing at Troisport either, so I bought Zero Berry tabs. Wanted it for the weekend. Couldn't be bothered to drive around, those days are over.

Hi caad4

i sent you a PM

Cheers

Nice shop, just went there yesterday to register for the Suunto Trail Run!

Nice range of inov-8 shoes........

Good to see multisport growing. Now what we need is a multisport tri-club in Randburg rolleyes.gif

There is a new Tri Club in Randburg - Adrian - adrian at aquaathlete dot co dot za or Phillipe - triedgedynamics at yahoo dot com. Phil is a tri coach who runs clinics at the Brightwater Virgin Active.

Benefits of being a member include discounts on certain brands and access to coaching.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

They are a good bunch.

Steve and Donna always make me feel welcome.

Bought two bikes from them, and wont take my road or mtb to anyone else to be seen to.

The service area is open for everone to see which is a good thing, as you can see how clean the workshop area and tools are.

I am a firm believer, if your area is neat clean and organised then you can do a proper job!

I'm a good friend of Donna and know that she is always gives great honest service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them on the strength of her straightforwardness although I have to admit that I haven't yet visited the new shop. Will make a plan...