My bike is dead....

MXkid77

Yeah, the bike is old school - wanting to build it up for a while but gotta keep the main sled rolling before secondary sleds!!!

Thanks for the offers guys. Was able to get a Kona "Loner" from Maverick's. Now the hard part, with so many choices out there, what do i replace the Scott with????

post-8700-0-65726600-1309809343.jpg

Another Scott... HAHAHAHA........... The Gambler is beckoning!!!

Glad you are sorted for a bike buddy. And it is Giba so it is not paramount that you have 8 inches of rear travel.

Edited by Nikolais

I say you should drive about 60km west (my estimate, forgive me I'm a vaalie)... you'll reach a sleepy hollow town called Pietermaritzburg. Speak to the locals and ask them for some of their finest ale.... I mean bicycle!

There is one that they call 'Cannibal'... or Izimu in the native tongue. I'm sure there are quite a few of these 'Cannibals' roaming around the forests there.

I actually got mine from your village for a total bargain (R8000)... so I'm sure there are a few others around for a steal.

Edited by patches

And it is Giba so it is not paramount that you have 8 inches of rear travel.

:blink: <_< :unsure: then you obviously not going fast enough ... :P :P :P

yeah ... come race!

:lol: I will be there... with my camera!! Not quite ready to hurl myself down the hill on my trail bike just yet! Need to boost the skills basket first... (meaning grow a set) I have the utmost respect for you downhillers. You are a special breed of guys (and girls)! :clap:

:lol: I will be there... with my camera!! Not quite ready to hurl myself down the hill on my trail bike just yet! Need to boost the skills basket first... (meaning grow a set) I have the utmost respect for you downhillers. You are a special breed of guys (and girls)! :clap:

NORT dude .... there are chicken runs around ALL the main obstacles ... come and ride Sports Class there are about 6 new guys who have never raced before all on AM rigs! All you need is a Full Face helmet!

NORT dude .... there are chicken runs around ALL the main obstacles ... come and ride Sports Class there are about 6 new guys who have never raced before all on AM rigs! All you need is a Full Face helmet!

You mean my Bell Sweep isn't going to cut it...? ;) Thanks Nigel, I think I will stick to the camera angle for now. I will come and say howzit though if I see you!

You mean my Bell Sweep isn't going to cut it...? ;) Thanks Nigel, I think I will stick to the camera angle for now. I will come and say howzit though if I see you!

hahahhaa unfortunately not!

Cool will see you on Sunday! - check my topic post for times etc here in the gravity section!